Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DLL Loaded After Client.exe Open

Discussion on DLL Loaded After Client.exe Open within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DLL Loaded After Client.exe Open

Have anyone notice when you open up Mabinogi.exe and Client.exe load.. It also try to create 2 dll with random name (ex: like 83a8D8.dll). I know it's a winsock dll from Microsoft but when I tried to disable them with Comodo Firewall. Mabi still work fine... what are those?

(Located in system32 btw)
Old 12/26/2009, 08:10   #2

HackShield does that. It'll delete itself when you close the game unless it crashes or HackShield kicks you.
Old 12/26/2009, 16:10   #3

I wonder if its possible to take advantage of this and make HS load d3d9... Hmm...
Old 12/26/2009, 18:22   #4

Why bother with that when you can just disable hackshield altogether and use every other mod that is disabled by it? :P
Old 12/26/2009, 23:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
I wonder if its possible to take advantage of this and make HS load d3d9... Hmm...
Even if you did that, it would detect d3d9 if it were a hack.
Old 12/27/2009, 00:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Even if you did that, it would detect d3d9 if it were a hack.
Thanks for crushing my hopes of fixing nao timer.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
still cant open sro client
08/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hello everyone , i downloaded the new client (v1.265) yesterday .. and today after inspection i opened the file but it said that i have to wait the update ! i know that there are many people playing SRO now and everything ok with them , but i dont kno0w whats the problem here , so i hope if anyone can help .. waiting ,,, and thanks
AK LVL 108 LOADED!!!
11/08/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
aight so my AK is lvl 108... has sexy stuff on and in his inv.. his Shield/sword and deul axe... build is sick as well email me to [email protected] for any offers for this account.. and dunt worry i will give u the email registeration as well... so ya its 100% safe remember its [email protected] email me offer asap before sumone else makes a better offer.. here are sum pics ImageShack - Hosting :: moon2tp8.jpg ImageShack - Hosting :: moon3tl7.jpg ImageShack - Hosting ::...
how to open 2 client in 1 pc??
06/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hai all ... any1 noe how to open 2 cabal client in 1 pc .. if any1 noe please share it thank you
Tg without having a CO client open? o.0
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I notice if u have proxy and exit CO normaly (not using the #quit or #bye command) your char will be still loged for about 10-15 secs and still attacks the stakes (if its in tg). Is there a way to make it last longer? (prob not but who knows :p)
Kalonline open old client
11/23/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello today i found kalonline client which is probably oldest ever released in eng/Korean language (its in eng but few item names still in Korean). It have so much opened stuff that u can take out not me cus am not experienced but u guys .... Well someone said me that i can get like 50-100€ if u are interested send me PM I already opened that topic in kalonline section but they said i need to reopen here.