Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing range of skills

Discussion on Removing range of skills within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing range of skills

I only know how to remove Fireball's skill range by editing the skill.xml (changing the range to 99999), but it would not work with other skills such as Ice Spear and Thunder (the wand doesn't say it's out of range, but when I click it does not actually hit the enemy when I'm out of range)

So I thought maybe DLL-editing can remove the range of skills as well. But after searching through my skill.dll I can't seem to find something to do with the range of Ice Spear.

If I take another as an example, let's say Animal Taming's range (I think): "10010ED0"

Then I go on Ollydbg and I find this: "MOV EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+4]"

Or would a code like this make more sense? (just a few lines below the one above): "JE SHORT 10010EE8"

How do I modify the range? I'm still really unexperienced with DLL-editing. I don't know if JMPing would work for stuff like this.

I'd appreciate if someone could briefly enlighten me about removing the range of skills. Thanks.
Old 12/23/2009, 23:21   #2

I tried removing the range on Ranged Attack once.
DC'ed me.
Old 12/24/2009, 00:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreative. View Post
I tried removing the range on Ranged Attack once.
DC'ed me.
Because that has been patched for ages..
Closed Thread