Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Port Forwarding

Discussion on [Question] Port Forwarding within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Port Forwarding

Being a bit silly but I have to ask, is it possible to forward a port so I could play Mabinogi at school? My school blocks Mabinogi at school by blocking the ports. I think. Since I use a laptop at school, could it be possible that I could forward a port and thereby allowing me to play Mabinogi? Can this be done with a program or what?

Please don't shoot me down if I am wrong :3
Old 12/14/2009, 22:28   #2

elite*gold: 120
If your school has any brains for an IT dept then they only have 80 and the default for ssh open.

You can try hotspot or any other IP tunneling program.
Old 12/15/2009, 13:31   #3

Isn't there a thread already made on this topic?

I don't feel like looking for it but I think there was...
Old 12/15/2009, 13:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekenshin View Post
Isn't there a thread already made on this topic?

I don't feel like looking for it but I think there was...
Technically no, they were talking about playing at school with anyway. Im just asking a specific question with port forwarding.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 12/16/2009, 02:12   #5

Get a laptop? Go to College
Old 12/16/2009, 06:02   #6

I have a laptop and i use it at school.

I go to highschool o.o
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[question] port forwarding
07/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
if my server is in hamachi and i need to make it online for others do i need to port forward because im not sure how i can portforward i downloaded the pfconfig and i dont get how i can port forward my server anyone can tell me how?:confused:
Port forwarding
06/21/2010 - Technical Support - 11 Replies
Guten Tag mal wieder :) Ich suche jemanden der sich mit Port forwarding vom Levelone WBR-3407B router auskennt oder eine Anleitung hat wie dies genau funktioniert :) Mit freundlichen Grüßen Killekuh89 Edit: Router namen editiert und Bild angehängt
Need help port forwarding? I done everything right i believe.
02/01/2010 - Runescape - 0 Replies
NEED HELP! Hello. i have recently (Yesterday) Posted this post or one like this but it got removed (For being in the wrong place)... So what i am posting for : I have port forward and its been checked for completion three times, (and about 100 by me) And it is all set up right, it just doesn't seem to let me host a RuneScape Private Server (RSPS)..
Help with port forwarding
08/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Alright I know there are guides on this, but all the guides I've seen don't do the same things as Verizon FIOS. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a guide out there or could help me out. My msn is [email protected] add me if you know how.
[Help] Port Forwarding/Getting Rid of Hamachi
08/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heya, so I'm currently trying to get rid of Hamachi for my server. So I went ahead and forwarded two ports (because I'm using a router): 9958 - For Conquer, and 3306- For MySQL I tested to see if the ports were open and they were. But when I try to log in, it detects the server, but gets stuck at loading account server. My log shows a successful hit of a login which is kinda odd. I'm not sure what else to do? I can only think I'm maybe missing a port? Any help would be greatly...