Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Question) Rebirth Dye with rpe?

Discussion on (Question) Rebirth Dye with rpe? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Question) Rebirth Dye with rpe?

I was thinking (and i will soon) you get a dye from tin or ffion and it sucks when u get a sucky dye. So, if i can find the packet for the option to get the dye u want. OR you could record a good dye you get and repeat it. Ill work on this when i rebirth. Is the dye server sided?
Old 11/29/2009, 21:07   #2

interesting idea, i've been wondering about this myself too but i dont get nx all that much so i can't really test it

i do know that after a free rb you wont get a dye if you go back to that area (which is possible with a housing flier) so i think its either server-sided or something item-related

i forgot if you get something in your invy after a payed rebirth (not the noob clothing, but maybe a book from nao?) and if so, if it's coded to make the server know you rebirthed (infinite dye mod? )
Old 11/29/2009, 21:09   #3

Choices given are most likely server sided and can't be altered via packet editing.
Old 11/29/2009, 21:26   #4

Its more then likely server sided but ive heard of item replacement to make some items into dyes, dont know the validity on that though.
Old 11/29/2009, 21:41   #5

It's server side...But it's not impossible~~
Since,Those NPC is using a script to function.....
Client sends the function name to initiate it~~

E.g.if they program it like:
@givedye
loopcount=1
@setdye
loopcount++
repeat until(loopcount=10)

@setdye
XXXXXX
end

Then,u sent @setdye message directly to server by rPE,u will be able to run that procedure infinite times~~It's all about the quality of coding that devCat does~~
Old 11/29/2009, 21:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcraver View Post
Its more then likely server sided but ive heard of item replacement to make some items into dyes, dont know the validity on that though.
Items can be made into dyes but they cannot be used as dyes. You could make a Limited Time Slurpee into a Dye then you use it but the Dye would still act as a Slurpee, however you could replace a slurpee with a summon capsule and it would act as a summon cap (This does not work with any other item besides summon caps.)
Old 11/29/2009, 23:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Link View Post
Choices given are most likely server sided and can't be altered via packet editing.
While this is probably true, could you resend the packet of Tin offering you a dye an infinite amount of times so that you could then (eventually) get the dye you want?
Closed Thread