Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Idea) Ap Mod?

Discussion on (Idea) Ap Mod? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Idea) Ap Mod?

This is just a little idea but, would there be something where you could keep retrieving stats/ap whn you lvl?
Like (sry im new to this) when you PE you send the thing that tells them you need ap?
Otherwise maybe something that you could keep you AP?
Old 11/27/2009, 03:47   #2

Nope, doesnt work.
Old 11/27/2009, 03:57   #3

Aww that sux ^.^;
Tys for quick reply
Old 11/27/2009, 03:57   #4

We need a thread/sticky where newcomers can post their wonderful ideas.
Old 11/27/2009, 04:46   #5

We have one, but noone posts, no idea why.
Old 11/27/2009, 05:13   #6

A simple rule of thumb to all newcomers to packet editing: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2009, 05:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
We have one, but noone posts, no idea why.
I posted in it, but in order not to double post, I edited, which didn't make it a new post reply, which let the thread die
Old 11/27/2009, 07:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsprk View Post
A simple rule of thumb to all newcomers to packet editing: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Quoted for the simple truth.
Old 11/27/2009, 08:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVILEE View Post
This is just a little idea but, would there be something where you could keep retrieving stats/ap whn you lvl?
Like (sry im new to this) when you PE you send the thing that tells them you need ap?
Otherwise maybe something that you could keep you AP?
According to my knowledge, that might be possibly done with dll editing, but i highly doubt that can be done with PE, and even if its possible No One would release it.
Old 11/27/2009, 08:11   #10

perhaps an alternative to retrieving extra ap, is maybe to sniff the codes when you USE ap and if its possible block those the next time you use more ap. so you add new skills without the use of your leftover ap. probably best tested on an alt account so u dont waste your personal ap xD just handing out ideas ^^
Old 11/27/2009, 12:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiChris View Post
I posted in it, but in order not to double post, I edited, which didn't make it a new post reply, which let the thread die
Delete your old post, repost it and edit it.
Old 11/27/2009, 14:41   #12

and for another idea-killer

you can only make AP cost show up as 0, but it will not affect the actual cost

trust me...i tried
Closed Thread