Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea] Sending Skill packets.

Discussion on [Idea] Sending Skill packets. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Idea] Sending Skill packets.

Now, we all know how packet editors work.

So to get to my point, how would we send a packet saying "I used this skill give me my points"

I spent about 3 hours on it, it uses the skill directly and doesn't say "I did it gimmie points!" it says "I used the skill, gimmie points."

So, anyone think this is possible?

[I tried, Range/Melee/Refining/Fishing]
Old 11/26/2009, 15:15   #2

Clarify, I have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say.
My guess is you're trying to get training point on a skill without using the skill right? IE: WM boss kills. (T.T high cp=fail) Sorry, I'm clueless on that part as well. =P
Old 11/26/2009, 15:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
Clarify, I have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say.
My guess is you're trying to get training point on a skill without using the skill right? IE: WM boss kills. (T.T high cp=fail) Sorry, I'm clueless on that part as well. =P
Yea, that's what I mean.
Old 11/26/2009, 15:27   #4

I got it to work with fishing, but seeing as I don't fish, nor do I have an insanely high CP, I haven't put much thought into it. I'll see what I can do though.
Old 11/26/2009, 15:46   #5

I never tried fishing yet cause I never wanted to yet, but isnt that because you actually send the packet saying: "I got a fish" and you pay up a bait? o-o
Old 11/26/2009, 16:05   #6

No, you dont get a fish, at least the way I tried using it.

You get fishing points, though,
Old 11/27/2009, 07:18   #7

only works on fishing as far as i know;

when i used wm on a group of monsters for prof, i sent 3 packets: sized 28, 10, and 26. the 10 is the "i'm here" the 28 was "load wm" and the 26 insta-dced me when i sent it. o.e

unless i did something wrong.
Old 11/27/2009, 07:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by terinayaya View Post
only works on fishing as far as i know;

when i used wm on a group of monsters for prof, i sent 3 packets: sized 28, 10, and 26. the 10 is the "i'm here" the 28 was "load wm" and the 26 insta-dced me when i sent it. o.e

unless i did something wrong.
im guessing, sizes 28, 10, were clientsided, and wen u attempted to send 26, 26 was serversided, which caused the dc, anyways, if u dced then ur method didnt, work try another method. ive been up all night, messing round wit pe, and i found some nice fun and usefull things i can do wit pe. may not be as great as dll editing, buh im complete trash wen it comes to dlls.

anyways, i wish u my best luck.
Old 11/27/2009, 07:32   #9

Nice to know I'm not the only one experimenting with replication WM skillpoints. Though, I'm running into multiple disconnection walls.
Closed Thread