Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AHK Image Recognition

Discussion on AHK Image Recognition within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/30/2011, 20:23   #16

elite*gold: 240
Firstly, Mabi ZM has nothing to do with AHK, you would be better off with AutoIT anyway. Secondly necro posts aren't looked upon too kindly in these parts

Finally, GTFO!
Old 05/31/2011, 01:08   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
Firstly, Mabi ZM has nothing to do with AHK, you would be better off with AutoIT anyway. Secondly necro posts aren't looked upon too kindly in these parts

Finally, GTFO!
FAIL . Mabinogi Zimbabwe is not going to be equipped with HackShield. Also; Mabihaven has been down for quite a while .

EDIT:
Old 05/31/2011, 05:06   #18

The domain has moved... if you clicked my sig image which has changed since you would see that o.o also, if you want AHK learn to program it yourself
Old 06/02/2011, 09:45   #19

Quote:
The domain has moved...
I know, I cannot access .

Quote:
also, if you want AHK learn to program it yourself
I am guessing that English is not your first language, or did you mean to type ImageSearch? ImageSearch can be made by creating an array with the contents of GetDIBits and scanning through it to check if the source image pixels match the pixels on-screen, for lower sensitivity you can convert the image to monochrome, or you can divide the number of pixels in the source image by the amount that match, if you want the sensitivity to be at 50% check if the result of the mentioned equation (#ofpixels / #ofpixelsthatmatch) is greater than or equal to two.

If you meant to say "Also, if you want the functionality of AHK learn to program it yourself" xDFace, I already know how to automate the mouse using the Windows API and the Mac OS X Carbon API, ImageSearch is a breeze (especially when hard-coded), and there is nothing else that is really special about AutoHotkey. Even if I did not have years of C++ and C# experience I could just "DR" it and c/p the AutoHotkey source.
Old 06/02/2011, 15:29   #20

because it is o.o that was fail on part of either me or epvp because I was most certain I typed .net because I haven't had .com in a looooong time
also, If you knew what you were doing, what is the point of jumping in an old thread and necro posting? you do know necro posts get flamed...
Old 07/02/2011, 23:41   #21

Has anyone gotten the Auto Alch working? The code was all there; only the image searching failed and then only on rare occasions.