Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Full Miner/Refiner and Weaver Bots

Discussion on [Project] Full Miner/Refiner and Weaver Bots within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2009, 16:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
rawk0r: SWEET. That helps me a lot, thanks for the heads-up!
Old 10/31/2009, 13:55   #17

Kitty, for metallurgy, enable name display. Then, add "Metallurgy Site" to the end of it (propdb.english.xml.txt or something like that. it's in <install>/Data/local(e?)/xml/) . Search for the words "Metallurgy Site" using AutoIT/Autohotkey. Then, determine distance btwn yourself and the site, that'll determine wait time before skill execution.

Takes some work, but its doable. As far as what to do about broken sieves/full inventories... I'm a lil short on ideas. >.< I'm still slowly working on a way to change sieves/empty inventory (into pets?)
Old 10/31/2009, 15:44   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
Kitty, for metallurgy, enable name display. Then, add "Metallurgy Site" to the end of it (propdb.english.xml.txt or something like that. it's in <install>/Data/local(e?)/xml/) . Search for the words "Metallurgy Site" using AutoIT/Autohotkey. Then, determine distance btwn yourself and the site, that'll determine wait time before skill execution.

Takes some work, but its doable. As far as what to do about broken sieves/full inventories... I'm a lil short on ideas. >.< I'm still slowly working on a way to change sieves/empty inventory (into pets?)
To switch the broken sieves and equipment requires you to do one of 2 things, the first thin that you can do is leave the equipment window of the inventory open and after (50 passes unblessd/100 passes blessed) have it grab the image, hit the hotkey to summon the pet and then have it replace the (red) sieve with an unbroken sieve and reset the count. Or you could add a catch that if it cannot find the drop from the site 2-3 times in a row, that it follows waypoints back to camp, holds alt to find the npc, navigates throught the shop window, sells the broken sieve (or repairs) and purchases another one, then goes back via waypoints to continue.

As for full inventories, after each attempt to pick up the ore/gem/whatever, you can have it check for an empty space at the lower corner of your inventory. Or you can have it keep track of what its picking up to create a terminating function; i.e. it has x inventory spaces 10 iron ore=1 10 copper ore =1 etc, then have it continue to keep track of the "filled" spaces by embedding a tracking variable.
Old 11/01/2009, 23:34   #19

I'm using the inventory screen for everything, pawntobishop. As for the name display, got it. As for movement and timing, I haven't quite decided how I'm doing that yet...
Old 11/02/2009, 18:29   #20

well when i have more time and not burried in tons of pages

of hs reports 1000,s of lines of client exe and ect
ill get back to making some bots
Old 11/02/2009, 21:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawntobishop View Post
To switch the broken sieves and equipment requires you to do one of 2 things, the first thin that you can do is leave the equipment window of the inventory open and after (50 passes unblessd/100 passes blessed) have it grab the image, hit the hotkey to summon the pet and then have it replace the (red) sieve with an unbroken sieve and reset the count. Or you could add a catch that if it cannot find the drop from the site 2-3 times in a row, that it follows waypoints back to camp, holds alt to find the npc, navigates throught the shop window, sells the broken sieve (or repairs) and purchases another one, then goes back via waypoints to continue.

As for full inventories, after each attempt to pick up the ore/gem/whatever, you can have it check for an empty space at the lower corner of your inventory. Or you can have it keep track of what its picking up to create a terminating function; i.e. it has x inventory spaces 10 iron ore=1 10 copper ore =1 etc, then have it continue to keep track of the "filled" spaces by embedding a tracking variable.
Have you ever written a AHK script before? Following waypoints is anything but easy. The best sollution is almost always the simplest, especially when you're interfacing through the game itself. If you follow waypoints using kukulite... now that's a different story.
Old 11/04/2009, 23:20   #22

I'm already DOING the waypoints, I've got a bot running around Emain Macha and Filia. JUST FINE. That's the easy part. The next part is getting everything in order, it's mostly busy-work and it will be a few more weeks. I'm kinda busy finishing my Master's degree. ^^
Old 11/05/2009, 04:09   #23

glade to hear progress and even more glade to hear your getting a masters grats
Old 11/05/2009, 05:21   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittymew View Post
I'm already DOING the waypoints, I've got a bot running around Emain Macha and Filia. JUST FINE. That's the easy part. The next part is getting everything in order, it's mostly busy-work and it will be a few more weeks. I'm kinda busy finishing my Master's degree. ^^
Kitty, will you by any chance be releasing your code for others to see? just curious as I am still a learning alot and seeing references such as this helps.

If your not gonna totally understandable. PM me if you don't mind sharing when the time comes.
Old 11/05/2009, 06:56   #25

Kitty take your time.. and get it right and working before you release it.. thanks
Old 11/10/2009, 03:51   #26

Code will be out when it works. Currently trying to get the OCRing on the Metallurgy Site tag to work properly...for some reason I can't get AutoIT to pick up on transparencies in the PNGs. I know you guys have made that work for a few bots already, but I'm stuck. What's the absolute best way to rip the text from the game to ensure autoIT identifies it onscreen?
Old 11/10/2009, 14:54   #27

Well, I've never used AutoIT, but here's how I prefer imagesearch w/ AHK.

Screenshot w/ ctrl held down. Then go and crop the image (duh). I black out (or white out) every pixel with the exception of the words, and sometimes a couple pixels directly around it. For example, here's one for metallurgy (this one was actually made by Boki, and not myself).

Then, in AHK, in the code, I can have it *transblack which ignores all 0x000000 pixels, and then *n which gives it n shades of variance (for RGB). EDIT::Just noticed I would *transwhite (which ignores 0xFFFFFF) in the attachment ::/EDIT

Works wonders, for me at least.

Good luck! Unfortunately all of my experience is in AHK but I would love to help if there's some way I can.
Old 11/10/2009, 15:41   #28

Honestly it sounds like AHK has much better image handling than AutoIT. Will it do transparency or should I fillwhite the transparency in the png then *transwhite?

I have little experience in AutoIT or AHK, but I have the entire design of this planned out already, I just need to learn more of the language so I can implement it all.
Old 11/10/2009, 16:54   #29

I've never done imagesearch in AutoIT, so I'd be unable to compare the two.

The documentation for AHK says... "For PNG and TIF files, *TransBlack might be best." ().

Personally, I've always filled in every pixel and did *transblack or *transwhite (or *trans<something>)
Old 11/10/2009, 21:02   #30

Fill in every pixel that may be affected by the background with white or black, then have the imagesearch ignore the fill color.
Closed Thread