Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mabinogi Hotbar Error

Discussion on Mabinogi Hotbar Error within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mabinogi Hotbar Error

so everytime id log off and on it'd reset.
if i put it back on and change channel then itll reset.
so the problem is that if i change channel or log off itll rest and ill have to put the skills back on

is there anyways to fix this?
i am running nogi with tiara data folder
Old 04/24/2010, 05:08   #2

Turn IsolateUISave to 0
Old 04/24/2010, 07:08   #3

Its actully my friend and we did that and its doesnt work its still refreshs the hotbar
Old 04/24/2010, 10:46   #4

Open and close the client three times.
Old 04/24/2010, 11:47   #5

It'll usually be one of two things.
1. No matter what you do, Jinsu Party will hate you! (Known for XP users usually)
2. App Locale; Make sure you're on English (US) ok?
If it's set to Japanese, shame on you for Visual Novels! J/k

As a side note: I think the fact Jinsu screws things up is because of the language it originally is in? I dunno, just a guess.

If it's not those 2, then I dunno~
Old 04/25/2010, 23:33   #6

There are a few solutions that we've found, but... Well... if there is a search function, use it.
Old 04/26/2010, 17:12   #7

Have you checked to see what else is running in the background?

Here I am assuming that you double-checked your Mabi and Nogi installs first to make sure there were no errors in installation or the files.

If you are at a loss and can't wait for the Gurus to get back to you, create a clean install of Mabi.
Just rename the old moded mabi folder and just start over.

If the game runs clean and fine then you know its not your computer.

Install Nogi but without adding the data folder just yet.
Play again to see what happens.

Last, if all runs well then transfer the Data folder over and test the xml files in there. The odds are one or more of these is the culprit. If you are not sure and don't want to dig through them all, use the search function on the forum to find likely suspects.