Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kukulite+Twintail Help?

Discussion on Kukulite+Twintail Help? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/12/2009, 20:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawk0r View Post
I want to get into the Underground, but I am not sitting here leeching, hoping I get lucky and someone releases stuff. I am actively trying to contribute, tossing ideas out, testing them. I just hope that some day, someone recognizes my efforts.
I am noticing that you, Lostmage, and some others are active around here and that you really do have the will to learn and to make.

However, it is not my decision wether you get in or not, all I can do is recommend you two, and I already did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
At this point, I'm sure there are at least several groups that have completely bypassed hackshield. I would figure or at least hope that it's unlikely that the same bypass is being passed around several groups. To the least, I hope it's not my shit being passed around.
I dont think its all the same Bypass, but I am sure that the Bypasses have all something in common, if you get what I mean.

Quote:
rghosts, I'm assuming Dark Raccoon was referring to a different UG and not the one he runs and by "give" he means to give up which is reasonable since I can't see the point in anyone wanting to make that kind of stuff publically accessable.

If you need tips on creating a working bypass, this is probably the best you're going to get.
^This.
Old 10/12/2009, 20:48   #17

I have been working on trying to bypass hackshield, but it's not as easy as some of the games, the client uses string references in Assembly, I have never personally ran into that.
Old 10/12/2009, 21:52   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
I dont think its all the same Bypass, but I am sure that the Bypasses have all something in common, if you get what I mean.
Quote:
The one they got is probably the one I got, so they probably got it from the same Source as me.
You say it's the same and not the same. Which is it?

Quote:
rghosts, I'm assuming Dark Raccoon was referring to a different UG and not the one he runs and by "give" he means to give up which is reasonable since I can't see the point in anyone wanting to make that kind of stuff publically accessable.
Quote:
^This.
Quote:
Yeah, thing is that I dont know how much I am allowed to say.

I really dont want to get kicked out of that UG just because I gave away important information.
Sounded like a different UG as you had wrote the rules for this one hence should know what you could or couldn't do.
Old 10/12/2009, 22:41   #19

Well, assembly is by no means my strong suit... but heck, never hurts to learn. Thanks for the link.

If anyone else has "tips" that you are able to pass along, I'd appreciate it too.
Old 10/12/2009, 22:43   #20

Quote:
You say it's the same and not the same. Which is it?
Well, at first I thought they probably used the same as me, then I read your Post and changed my mind. After all, I dunno which one they use.

Its not a crime, is it?

Quote:
Sounded like a different UG as you had wrote the rules for this one hence should know what you could or couldn't do.
Yea, thats why I said that it IS a different UG. ._.
Old 10/12/2009, 23:13   #21

Checkbox, I really don't think trying to discredit anyone is going to get you anywhere. All that does is make people dislike you, which in my experience, is never a good thing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2009, 04:01   #22

You seem to have misinterpreted the situation. If you check the other threads, I too am being discredited. But really, it's irrelevant in this case as the purpose of my query is whether I should be concerned about the bypass Dark Raccoon has.

My work is being leaked. Whether the people here believe that my work is my work apparently has been decided to be false and to disprove that would require stupid solutions (like hell I'm posting source). But again, irrelevant.

Dark Raccoon mentioned the people on Mari probably having the same bypass he does. If he stuck by the fact, then I would have reason to believe that the underground group he is affiliated with would have to have my work which would be more unauthorized distribution as I have confirmed my work is floating around on Mari.

It is reasonable to think that other people have created complete bypasses, also reasonable to think that their bypasses are floating around on Mari and the other servers which is the current belief I'm standing by. So I do expect it is reasonable to react when I read a report that infers that there is only one bypass floating around because that would make me believe that yet another person/group has my ****.

The comment regarding the UG was a misunderstanding regarding the reply of "^This". I congratulate you on being able to have a full understanding of ambiguous posts. As you can tell, I fail in that respect.

If it counts for anything, I already completely bypassed hackshield. I don't think I need people to like me.

Good luck on your anti-hackshield endeavor!
Old 10/13/2009, 04:23   #23

Quote:
If it counts for anything, I already completely bypassed hackshield. I don't think I need people to like me.
Truthfully, I am not surprised, it really isn't that difficult. As for people liking you, if it did not matter, I don't think you would have bothered with this post. The only reason you would have posted something like that shows that you indeed seek approval from someone.
Old 10/13/2009, 04:53   #24

I love that retort. Off the sole basis I said it means the complete opposite. You do an excellent job at reading my intentions. Why even bother responding if that's what you really believe?

As I stated before, I expect others to have bypassed it by now so it shouldn't be a surprise although "it's not as easy as some of the games" and "it really isn't that difficult" are somewhat conflicting statements.
Old 10/13/2009, 05:12   #25

Quote:
I love that retort. Off the sole basis I said it means the complete opposite. You do an excellent job at reading my intentions. Why even bother responding if that's what you really believe?

As I stated before, I expect others to have bypassed it by now so it shouldn't be a surprise although "it's not as easy as some of the games" and "it really isn't that difficult" are somewhat conflicting statements.
They are not conflicting statements. Some games are easy to bypass, because they don't have an packets being sent to the server from Hackshied. Other are more difficult than Mabinogi due to the developers using more obscure types of packing, making it harder to find the correct way to unpack the program itself.

EDIT: I am stopping here, I do not wish this to turn into an intense argument or a flame war.
Old 10/13/2009, 20:56   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawk0r View Post
I am stopping here, I do not wish this to turn into an intense argument or a flame war.

I learned some time ago that Checkbox is nothing but a attention-seeking troubemaker.

Best thing would be to ignore him.
Old 10/13/2009, 21:38   #27

The wise think alike. A bit off-topic, nice Genis avatar.
Old 11/08/2009, 03:11   #28

how do u use mabipake as an ejector? all it is is .h, .cpp, and .txt files. Im new to this.
Closed Thread