Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Exploration bot

Discussion on [Request] Exploration bot within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/12/2009, 15:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
You can make chests display names, modify propdb.xml. I just changed "showname" to "1" for everything. Then you can ctrl+click it =D
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/12/2009, 16:13   #17

@lostmage333
i didnt know that one yet... *goes to change it*

i like clicking stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawk0r View Post
I have a problem like this with my fishing script(read: presses the catch button). If there is foam from the water, or clouds on screen it chases them instead.
try changing the color of the background of your HUD (can be done in the in-game options)

i use black and that doesnt clash all to much
Old 10/12/2009, 17:23   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
You can make chests display names, modify propdb.xml. I just changed "showname" to "1" for everything. Then you can ctrl+click it =D
Good idea. Ill try to do that

@rawk0r
You use ImageSeach instead of PixelSeach. It's more precise. Search for my pick up bot thread, it should be on the second page.
Old 10/12/2009, 18:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismic View Post
You use ImageSeach instead of PixelSeach. It's more precise. Search for my pick up bot thread, it should be on the second page.
I will looking into this, I thought I got the pick up bot, and I just changed the image out, and the timer.
Old 10/25/2009, 16:11   #20

just a little thought, the only problem is walking to the locations of the chest; my solutions are:
1)exact constant cordinates can be taken to the location of the chest ( am aware that the map shifts so the cordinates have to be recorded accurately. However, if we do it this way, opening the chest would be somewhat difficult. since to open the chest requires you to move a slight bit away from the location of the cordinates u set; it would cause the bot to drift away from the locations of the chest's constant cordinates.

2) The color scan and image search idea. I think this would be the better solution. However, i don't know if theres a function that allows Autoit to acknowledge that it has already clicked on an image previously. For example, when auto it finds the location of the chest on the map, clicks on it and moves to it. Then when it finds another chest it would move to it as well. But then, if it searches and moves back to the previous chest it already founded, this could be a problem. If there's a possible way to make the bot do an image search in a Specific area OR have it search in a circular pattern let me know :<.

This probably did not make any sense but if u get the point and figured something out share it with us so we can come to a solution
Closed Thread