Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

State of the game

Discussion on State of the game within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
State of the game

I have decided I want to take a peek back into Mabinogi, but I'm wondering what the status of the game and the modding community is. When I left people were ******** meteors everywhere in Dunbarton and other insane Alissa things.

Does pake and all of that still work? Also is the economy still ****** with all the duping?

If someone could fill me in, that'd be cool.
Old 01/22/2014, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyjr2 View Post
I have decided I want to take a peek back into Mabinogi, but I'm wondering what the status of the game and the modding community is. When I left people were ******** meteors everywhere in Dunbarton and other insane Alissa things.

Does pake and all of that still work? Also is the economy still ****** with all the duping?

If someone could fill me in, that'd be cool.
For the most part, the number of pake users has declined dramatically and other non-gamebreaking mods are still running strong. (Special Thanks to Yiting) Rarely do you see anomalies like the dragon meteors. The economy has stabilized and you can fill your bank account simply by grinding for a week. Also, a drop in the number of bots in game. Though there are again adbots in Dun. I suppose someone sold the company a working pake and chat mod.

All in all, it's playable again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What is the best set state ?
05/06/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hi guys i want to ask you about best set i can do with hack i can change the state with CE so what is the best state i should use on my items ? Ty :)
State of Decay: Game Details
09/07/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
The story of this game begins when our character returns from a simple fishing trip only to realize that the world we all knew, is all gone, and now replaced by a terrifying nightmare full of hungry undead corpses. First time in which our character gets in touch with another survivor and befriends him, the game becomes more interactive, as we will now be able to switch from one character to the other, and getting even better as soon as you find and befriend more and more survivors, with whom...
Sad state of this forum
05/30/2012 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Tools that doesnt work, or stealth into your system to work for bot creator, or thread masked in disguise for 'donations' that should be moved to trade/black market. Can we have a moderator to fix this? I remeber this forum was once good and fun. Now just filled with useless threads, espeicially the most bumped ones. If you do not want to share something useful dont share it nobody is forcing you, but dont sell it here, we have a link to sell forum on top of thepage. If the tool doesnt work...
State of CO/Botting:
05/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
*Note I will be posting this on 2 forums, so if you see it at another gaming forum don't worry* State of CO: Alot has changed in the past year in CO, because of some patches that have been introduced. Many servers have had their top players move onto other games or quit playing entirely and many servers economies were messed up when nobility was introduced (a few still haven't recovered), "potency-locked" items, merchant accounts are just a few more that had contributed to more than one...