Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help, Allisafix!

Discussion on Please help, Allisafix! within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/13/2013, 07:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tliu0c View Post
YY is a ****** place. It has so many rules just like mabimods and it wants you to pay to them to use their site. bad bad bad.
Without rules, there would be chaos. Even this site has rules. Bad thing about this place is the rules allow people to post things that ruin the game for others.
Old 06/13/2013, 12:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Without rules, there would be chaos. Even this site has rules. Bad thing about this place is the rules allow people to post things that ruin the game for others.
That is precisely what I am talking about, the ability to talk about pake freely. I do not mean the rules forbidding people to troll or insult others. (And you know I never troll)
I mentioned before about the rules at mabimods being written by marck. I think you can’t deny that people are being just a little bit hypocritical at times. Let’s face it, everyone who has the skill to make pake work or has the connection to obtain working pake, used pake. I believe Yiting wrote his pake fix called mabipake emulator and got ****** when he found out that marck released it without his permission or giving credit. You too have said that you wished you had working pake(in some thread here). So it is ok for you guys to have pake and use it, but it is not ok for others to have it.......hmmmm…
Yea yea I know you can throw many arguments back at me saying the public over abuse pake and ruin the game. But you definitely don’t need to worry about that as mabi is now more secure than ever (thanks to me lol). Most of the stuff in ayamin’s thread(at least the big ones) were also discovered by me. If you are looking to ensure fairness in the game then you should thank me because without me 526 and lost elf and hidden inv would still be around and people with their private pakes would still be using them for their advantage.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/13/2013, 19:59   #18

Quote:
YY is a ****** place. It has so many rules just like mabimods and it wants you to pay to them to use their site. bad bad bad.
I personally have no comment on the good and the bad of yy at all, cause I am there for the community.
Their community is more united and friendly, everyone is like a family if you get to know them.

By the way, yiting made an account there,
and released crackshield 2.0r17 (2013-05-19)
Old 06/14/2013, 00:27   #19

Quote:
So it is ok for you guys to have pake and use it, but it is not ok for others to have it.......hmmmm…
How many times have I said I don't care if people who know what they're doing have it, but the general public should not?

Quote:
mabi is now more secure than ever (thanks to me lol).
Thanks to you? I'm pretty sure the first round of pake patched most things.. Again, like I said, if people who know what they're doing have it, I don't care. Unless they're like Martyr, in which case it does need to be patched.
Old 06/14/2013, 05:14   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiwai View Post
I personally have no comment on the good and the bad of yy at all, cause I am there for the community.
Their community is more united and friendly, everyone is like a family if you get to know them.

By the way, yiting made an account there,
and released crackshield 2.0r17 (2013-05-19)
United? friendly? like a family? lol...
Ok I should take it back calling it a ****** place...however I still don't like the fact that it wants you to pay them to register or use some site features such as searching.

Yea I know. However he originally released crackshield here. Due to marck releasing his pake emulator without asking him he got ****** off and said he would never post any of his work here again. That's some flawed logic tho IMO...Cuz marck is not the head of epvp or a representative of the epvp community as a whole. So I don't know why he is lashing our his anger on the entire forum based on the action of 1 user.
Old 06/21/2013, 19:58   #21

How do I fix "access violation address ..." error or "external exception 1" when I receive packets?
Old 06/24/2013, 21:05   #22

Why can't there be an Auto ban code and someone give it to this kid, please. Kids like this are stupid. Duping is Duping. I'm pretty sure duping almost about ANYTHING in the game that sells for ATLEAST 1g or more can **** up the economy. There are always those people who will sit there for 20 hours selling that one item over over. Also duping holy water would make it to easy to get making it use less, lowering the price of it, which would screw over the people who actually DO make money selling holy water. (If you're smart enough you can easily get 2 stacks a Mabi day and sell it quick and easy but, once again people being lazy.)
Old 06/25/2013, 20:49   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpantsbadboy View Post
I'll find a way. If you look for something hard enough you'll find it.
Nah... it's all up to luck. Hard work has nothing to do with it at all. All the duping methods found in my days were arbitrary encounters c:

Tags
allisafix, mabinogi, modding