Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Useful Data and other stuff

Discussion on Useful Data and other stuff within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Useful Data and other stuff

Greetings,
In order to make it easier for everyone to hack Mabinogi, I made this Thread.

Just post stuff you think could be useful to hack Mabinogi, directories that could help, and stuff like that.

I hope we can all work together and help each other, so we will soon be able to enjoy some hacks for Mabinogi.

P.s.: Please make a new Post for every Information, so it's easier to find Information again.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2009, 02:15   #2

This is just random knowledge and guesses of what different files are in the Mabinogi running directory.

Mabinogi.exe - This is the launcher, contains information on where to locate the patch server and is used to update the game.

Client.exe - This is the game. Interprets the engine which should be pleione.dll.

ESL.dll - From what I can gather, esl.dll is used by the game engine to collect necessary data for mdmp's and crash logs.

EXL.dll - Seems to be linked to direct input and sound. Also seems that OpenCV was used to create or is used as part of this dll.

Pleione.dll - Pleione.dll is exactly what you would think it would be, this is most of what keeps this game running with most of the calls and general "this does that" behind the scenes.

Ijl15.dll - Other than being the dll used for the memory patch, this is used for saving what is on the screen, or, a screenshot.
Old 06/12/2009, 02:19   #3

I ran into this:

65Fishing
66Pickup Item (GM Skill)
67Arrow Revolver
68Super Windmill (GM Skill)

Pickup Item

Super Windmill
Old 06/12/2009, 02:25   #4

Some guy posted this:

Quote:
While searching for different mod and other programs for the Mabinogi, I have read few posting about hacking Mabinogi.

Mainly about the "God Mode"

Here's my thought... oh and btw, i don't have any programing background so I might just babbling here... BUT while reading some of the post I had this (maybe) crazy idea why they couldn't hack the Mabinogi (yet).

First, hacking = bad (that's like given) I won't ever try it even if I had any background in programing or any other skills to do it.

I read post where they were trying to find the "Fixed variables," such as HP, MP, STAT. Many of you (yeah right, ALL of you) who play Mabinogi may have come across or heard of "IJL Patch" or "Advance Play Package" (not the one you buy w/ cash). In the option, it has the option of showing the stat of player to the thousandth. For example, if your character's STR is 18, it will show it as 18000. It was first made in Korea, of course, to find out exactly how much the stat increases in level up by the age. It wasn't and still isn't really a hacking program.

Now, the reason I say this is for this...

I believe there aren't any "Fixed Variables" in Mabinogi.

What if your STATS, HP, MP is keep changing? Can a hacker find a "Fixed Variable"?

I'm not saying when your STR increses from 18 to 19. In Mabinogi, many of the numbers in the stats increases in fraction. For example, when your character is 10 years old, and level up from 1 to 2, his LUCK stat will increase 0.75. (if you use above program I mention, it will show in the screen as 10750 for luck) And from level 2 to 3, at same age, it will increase 0.75 again to total of 1.5, but when you actually look at the stat, it shows no change from 1 to 2, but increase of 1 LUCK when level up from 2 to 3 (again, it will show up as 11500, if you use the prog).

As you probably know, in Erinn, 15 sec. of real time is 10 min., 1 min. and 30 sec. is 1 hour, and 36 min. is one day. If I may, I'll do little more math.

36 min : 1 day = 10080 min : X day

Which means in one week in real time equals 280 days.

What if, during those 280 days of Erinn time your stat is constantly increasing? It won't be, of course, increase in thousandth values, but may be in the millionth or even billionth valuses are constantly changing? And as you all know, every Saturday 12:00 PM pacific standard time, character ages. What if, these valuses resets and starts over? It won't ever disrupt the game system because they are only using the numbers that are bigger than 0.

I know I'm using lots of "what if's" and that's because I don't know programming.
And I was kinda afraid to post this kind of questions, thoughts, or whatever you want to call it on those kind of places incase I'm right.

So! I'm going to end my post here and toss the subject into the air and see where it ends up.

PS. if this isn't appropriate subject for this forum to even discuss, I apologises in advance and will erase this post quick.
Old 06/12/2009, 03:16   #5

Old 06/12/2009, 18:23   #6

Very nice Thread, that's the right spirit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C:/Pleasure/CamSex
These Links could be helpful:

Here are other Hackshiedl bypasses, maybe you can base your bypasses on them:

=D
EDIT:
#Pinned.
Old 06/13/2009, 01:37   #7

Some tips on Ferghus (Everybody call him faggus from now on!! )

Base Success Rate: 90%

Lucky Title: +5%

Blessed Weapon: + ~3%

Total: 98%

now doesnt that make him somewhat better?
Old 06/13/2009, 06:19   #8

Ok easy now, did I skip some class or since when does the Lucky Title suddenly add chance to repairs? O_O

HAHA, yea, good one XD And in the end, you gonna try and convince me that maybe rainy weather LOWERS it huh?
Old 06/13/2009, 06:32   #9

It DOES higher the chance, Narutard.
Old 06/13/2009, 07:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferghus View Post
Here, full repair is done.
It must be my awesome skills.
But your luck is not bad either! Haha.
Is this the power of the Lucky Girl title? Haha.
that is EXACTLY what faggus says
Old 06/13/2009, 08:14   #11

See that little "Haha." after he said that? Thats a tiny indicator that it coooould be ironic
Technically "Lucky Guy/Girl" increases your Luck stat, nothing more.

Luck stat does some things(critical, lucky finish) but DOES NOT increase the chance of repairs. This is fact, until you can proove otherwise.

Besides, if that would be true, Ferghus would be on par with Edern that way, which makes... completley no sense, since he still will fail incredibly much more often.

Edern can still fail at his 98%, even with Lucky Guy title and Blessed item.
That means: Blessing does not give you ~3% more, atmost either only 1%, or a certain amount of "re-check-on-failure-%" or the repair probability is capped at 99%

You can increase your chances at Ferghus if you only let him repair "per-point", not all the points at once.(But that accounts for every Weaponsmith)
Old 06/13/2009, 11:51   #12

Geez...
Old 06/13/2009, 12:24   #13

Saso, Lucky Title doesn't higher the chances.

Lucky Title highers your Luck, and it's your Luck that highers the chances.

Of course, you can NEVER be sure to make 100%ly successful repair.

But Lucky Title helps. No doubt.
Old 06/13/2009, 13:38   #14

Quote:
A 16-year-old male gamer infatuated with the gothic dress worn by the fictional princess in an online role-playing game has been arrested for hacking into the game company’s servers and scamming a boatload of virtual money.

On January 24, Tokyo Metropolitan Police officers from the “Hi-Tech Crimes Control Center” arrested the high school student from Fukui, Japan and charged him with illegally accessing the website of Tokyo-based game company NEXON and stealing over 36 million yen ($325,000) worth of virtual currency used in the Mabinogi online role-playing game. The money can be used to purchase virtual items in the game, and it can be converted into real-world cash.

According to investigators, the suspect used software from an illegal website to obtain the ID and password of a former NEXON employee, which he used to access the company’s servers from his home computer last October. Once inside NEXON’s system, he registered a new ID and password and began filling his coffers with the in-game money.

While most of the loot went unused, the suspect allegedly converted 7 million points into about 600,000 yen ($5,500) worth of web money, which he used to purchase books and software.

The suspect has reportedly fessed up to the crime. “I originally wanted the dress worn by the princess,” he admitted, “but I just ended up racking up a bunch of game points.”
Old 06/13/2009, 13:40   #15

Quote:
Mabinogi (Korean: 마비노기) is an massively multiplayer online role-playing game released by South Korean Game Distributing Company Nexon, and developed by devCAT studio, one of several development teams in Nexon Inc. The Welsh word mabinogi is found in the original manuscripts of the Mabinogion.

The game engine features hand-painted textures stylized with edge detection outlining. The game world is developed continuously, through the release of important patches (referred to as "Generations" and "Seasons") that introduce new areas, additional features such as pets and new skills, and advancement of the storyline. The user interface is simple and designed in the likeness of Microsoft Windows' task bar.

Mabinogi was built on a hybrid Value Added Services model (which varies slightly for each game localization) that allows free play and the subscription of paid packages, purchased through the game shop. In South Korea, beginning with the Chapter 3 patch, Mabinogi changed to micro-transactions. It now allows 24-hour free play and the Item Shop only offers items, and subscriptions for added options. In North America, systems were made to replicate South Korea's features of their latest updates in the Pioneers of Iria patch.

The game service is currently available in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, North America and most recently New Zealand and Australia.

The North American closed beta test began on January 30, 2008, at 2pm PST. The pre-open beta only available to Fileplanet users was released on March 5, 2008. The full open beta was released on March 6, 2008, at 3PM PST. The North American localization of Mabinogi was officially released on March 27, 2008.

During the 2007 Gstar game show in Seoul, South Korea, Nexon announced an Xbox 360 version of Mabinogi.
Closed Thread