Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sendhook Pake: Help

Discussion on Sendhook Pake: Help within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Sendhook Pake: Help

Alright everyone,

I hate being this guy, but I need to be this guy. I'm having some issues with my Sendhook Pake. You know, the one by amorae. Anyway, back to my situation. My Client runs smoothly until it hangs and says "Lose Connection with FakeShield--Try again?" and if you cancel, an error message with HackShield proceeds. If you run HSLaunch after starting the client, on login, the client will freeze without any error message. You require Task Manager in order to turn off the client. You are not able to access your second password.

Some facts:
  • I do have Alissa+ and AlissaFix.
  • The Analyzer can connect.
  • The client does turn on, but it freezes on login.
  • I am running (everything) w/ Administrator
  • I did change the stuff in Maginogi.ini
  • I've removed mods and placed them back in

TL;DR Halp pls
Old 04/06/2013, 02:37   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlynnisFTW View Post
I've removed mods and placed them back in
Can you be more specific ? Are you trying to use a modding patcher like abyss, or is this a data folder.

Also, are you planning to use pake for malicious reasons?
Old 04/06/2013, 04:07   #3

I removed the mods from the .txt loader and it made no difference. Also, I'm not planning on using these mods maliciously in terms of duplication and making people's lives a living hell. However, I will be using these mods to make the game more fun and to make life more convenient (eg mod_pettalk).
Old 04/06/2013, 05:22   #4

Quote:
I removed the mods from the .txt loader and it made no difference.
Quote:
.txt loader
u wot m8?
Old 04/06/2013, 05:37   #5

Quote:
make life more convenient (eg mod_pettalk).
Pet talk. Convenient, eh?
Old 04/06/2013, 06:38   #6

Mod.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by step29 View Post
u wot m8?
mod.txt. When I remove the names of the mods, they don't load. That's what I wanted. However, it still didn't benefit the process of connecting to the game.
Old 04/06/2013, 06:47   #7

elite*gold: 240
OS Version? Are you loading crackshield after you launch the client? (cuz you're not supposed to. you're supposed to load crackshield after the updater updates; before the client launches) Are you trying to use abyss with it (cuz Blade very clearly states that it will not work with pake)
Old 04/07/2013, 00:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
OS Version? Are you loading crackshield after you launch the client? (cuz you're not supposed to. you're supposed to load crackshield after the updater updates; before the client launches) Are you trying to use abyss with it (cuz Blade very clearly states that it will not work with pake)
1. Windows 7 x64
2. Yes. The reason why is because I get a hackshield error if I open it before the client starts.
3. I detest Abyss (sorry Blade, but I just don't like it at all.)
Old 04/07/2013, 10:12   #9

I don't want people like you using it anyway.

People should have been content with RecvHook pake. Chances are you're getting the error no one has figured out, which I consider good, given the current circumstances.
Old 04/07/2013, 11:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
brb, going on a giant to give him an arrow to the ****.
bad blade.

EDIT: I striked him on the D instead
Old 04/07/2013, 21:37   #11

Quote:

People should have been content with RecvHook pake. Chances are you're getting the error no one has figured out, which I consider good, given the current circumstances.

Maybe I feel like using it. I don't see why you want people to shun a hack... On a hacking site.
Old 04/07/2013, 22:00   #12

Quote:
Maybe I feel like using it. I don't see why you want people to shun a hack... On a hacking site.
To prevent malicious causes
ex: Server crashes

cause you know, we actually like the game? ;_;
Old 04/07/2013, 22:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by step29 View Post
To prevent malicious causes
ex: Server crashes

cause you know, we actually like the game? ;_;
I enjoy the game too, but there are some elements that need to be fixed in order to enhance experience of the game.
Old 04/07/2013, 22:10   #14

Something as powerful as SendHook pake isn't a child's toy. Nearly everyone that comes here and uses it IS a child. SendHook in the hands of someone mature enough to not abuse it for their own personal gain through things like duping is fine.

This pake ruined the game for quite a long time already, that's why the Client is packed and the game lags worse than ever. It's because of the people who abused it that everyone got punished. Even on a hacking site, I think there needs to be limits. Something that can literally destroy a game should never be in the public hands. DFO was already shut down because of hackers, if this keeps up, what makes you think Mabinogi won't be shut down as well?
Old 04/07/2013, 22:49   #15

Quote:
Something as powerful as SendHook pake isn't a child's toy. Nearly everyone that comes here and uses it IS a child. SendHook in the hands of someone mature enough to not abuse it for their own personal gain through things like duping is fine.

This pake ruined the game for quite a long time already, that's why the Client is packed and the game lags worse than ever. It's because of the people who abused it that everyone got punished. Even on a hacking site, I think there needs to be limits. Something that can literally destroy a game should never be in the public hands. DFO was already shut down because of hackers, if this keeps up, what makes you think Mabinogi won't be shut down as well?
Okay firstly, stop insinuating I'm a child. Secondly, I feel as though having limits would drive this site to the ground. There are pakes on Mabimods too. Why don't you go there and hate over there while we epvpers can do what we enjoy?