Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MabiPake

Discussion on MabiPake within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MabiPake

So I've seen some people ingame using Pake. I seem to be seeing many people on the day to day bases using Pake publicly in places like Dunbarton and what not. I was wondering how so many people are getting their hands on it now. Are just more people able to reverse now or what? Did another public version get leaked? What the hell is going on? Lol.
Old 01/24/2013, 18:27   #2

Public things can't get leaked. It's been working for quite awhile now.
Old 01/24/2013, 19:27   #3

What did you see that made u think they are using pake?
I don't think many people have it.
Old 01/25/2013, 00:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliu0c View Post
What did you see that made u think they are using pake?
I don't think many people have it.
Like people with the parties with like 100000000 characters in them.
Old 01/25/2013, 03:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazd View Post
Like people with the parties with like 100000000 characters in them.
I wouldn't call that as a sign that people have pake.
first I don't think it is possible. And...why the hell would anyone want that?...It's pointless.
Old 01/25/2013, 09:46   #6

Yeah, you need more proof than that for pake..
Old 01/25/2013, 22:22   #7

Quote:
I wouldn't call that as a sign that people have pake.
first I don't think it is possible. And...why the hell would anyone want that?...It's pointless.
That was only an example. I've seen other things in use that only having pake could enable. Like the leader switching the SM without being at SM board, permanent effects like gathering speed, animations that normally wouldn't be possible. Just a few things that indicated the use of Pake. (and not gesture cards)
Old 01/25/2013, 23:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazd View Post
That was only an example. I've seen other things in use that only having pake could enable. Like the leader switching the SM without being at SM board, permanent effects like gathering speed, animations that normally wouldn't be possible. Just a few things that indicated the use of Pake. (and not gesture cards)
Still, those things don't guarantee that they have fully working pake. Those things are nothing to me really. If I see someone dealing 50k damage or dropping stuff like 2m checks, then it would get my attention.

The weird animation could well be due to the glitches in the game. We know mabi is full of little bugs.

I haven't seen anyone doing anything pake related for a long time now. Not that i believe no one has it, but at least I don't see noobs getting pake and show it off everywhere. I quite like it this way.
Old 01/28/2013, 06:09   #9

Quote:
Still, those things don't guarantee that they have fully working pake. Those things are nothing to me really. If I see someone dealing 50k damage or dropping stuff like 2m checks, then it would get my attention.

The weird animation could well be due to the glitches in the game. We know mabi is full of little bugs.

I haven't seen anyone doing anything pake related for a long time now. Not that i believe no one has it, but at least I don't see noobs getting pake and show it off everywhere. I quite like it this way.
50k damage has been proven to be done without the use of pake. 2m check dropping, I dropped more than that when I was not haxing... T_T. The things that get my attention are... a couple little exploits that dont seem harmful, but kill you in the end <3.