Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Lag Reducing Mod

Discussion on [Help] Lag Reducing Mod within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Lag Reducing Mod

Hiya

alright, so lately i've been trying to get a hold of a mod to reduce my **** lag issue, now when the mabinogi EU server is gone the NA serve is seriously messing me up in-games. Basically i'm trying everying (I THINK), like Leatrix latency fix and game booster but so far no major changes.

So if anyone could give me any good recommendations i would seriously appreciate it.
Old 09/16/2012, 04:58   #2

Thank me later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2012, 14:38   #3

That helped a lot, it's not much i can do but it did the work only thing that i didn't manage to figure out was the port forwarding, it was kinda confusing. But Thanks shadow <3
Old 09/16/2012, 17:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumekami View Post
That helped a lot, it's not much i can do but it did the work only thing that i didn't manage to figure out was the port forwarding, it was kinda confusing. But Thanks shadow <3
The port forwarding is not really applicable unless you live in california, and even then it doesn't decrease lag more than a few milliseconds.
Old 09/17/2012, 11:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post
The port forwarding is not really applicable unless you live in california, and even then it doesn't decrease lag more than a few milliseconds.
and even then it doesn't change anything*
Old 09/17/2012, 20:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteFAGGOT View Post
and even then it doesn't change anything*
While your post is not technically correct, port fowarding's effect is negligible, and therefore by your statement, yes. I'll give you that.
Old 09/17/2012, 22:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post

Thank me later.
She ended up thanking you on the spot

WOE TO SHE WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THE DEMANDS OF THOU