Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Execution error with pake?

Discussion on Execution error with pake? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Execution error with pake?

I keep getting an execution error has occured with the new pake when the pleione engine loads up at the login screen anyone know the cause of this and how I can fix it?
Old 06/19/2012, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
remove pake. it doesnt work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\t
02/04/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo com, bei meiner Metin2 Hp steht wenn ich ranking oder sonst wo drauf klicke immer Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\team.php on line 6 was kann ich machen damit dieser fehler nicht mehr kommt ? die team.php sieht so aus in zeile 6 : $db = "player";
Anything Useful With Pake
01/27/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
So I've been playing around with it and it seems absolutely nothing works in the sense of being illegit. Hell, in fact the only thing that even seems to be useable at all is Hide. What can you do with this? I don't care if you give me exact packets or anything hell it might be interesting to play with stuff and learn how to do it, it just seems there's nothing to really abuse with it. Any hints? :handsdown: Only thing I found is a packet that makes owls fly to you and drop off a letter LOL:...
Mabi pake error
12/29/2011 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
my pake isnt working and i get this error when i press gamestart runtime error! program c:\nexon\mabinogi\client.exe
Please help me with sro loader (error Execution Aborted)
03/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i copied the loader.exe into silkroad profile ..but then after im open the loader and it show me this error ...( Cant find original C:\Program Files\silkroad\sro_client.exe version 1.231. Execution aborted!!! ) that is the error message....some 1 please help me with this...i downloaded the new loader hackshiled from recyfer.info.... tried out many times but still same error.... please help me...god bless you and thank you for reading my topic