Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mabinogi dialogue file?

Discussion on Mabinogi dialogue file? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mabinogi dialogue file?

I speak a few languages, I was wondering if there is a file I could mod with data packer or something so I could translate it to another language and play the game in another language, such as spanish o.o
Old 05/10/2012, 07:50   #2

dialogues are in language.pack,
but for some reason I can not patch the dialogs that way =(
Old 05/10/2012, 07:54   #3

Dialogues... are scripted in the server...
Language.pack is just a packed 'local' folder, which contains the interface/description texts.
Old 05/10/2012, 08:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by retarded jas161 View Post
Language.pack is just a packed 'local' folder, which contains the interface/description texts.
really? I dont know then...

you can edit that pack (delete some files in it or something), then start mabi, and everything will be jibberish instead of english.

so instead of an "ok" button it may say code16.text or something...

there are patches that changes the dialogue of the commerce helper imp on other sites too.

if that's not what you are after then oh well.
Old 05/10/2012, 15:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by retarded jas161 View Post
Kiwi means the Interface dialog messages, like "can't log on to server, service is too fail :<".

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiwai View Post
really? I dont know then...

you can edit that pack (delete some files in it or something), then start mabi, and everything will be jibberish instead of english.

so instead of an "ok" button it may say code16.text or something...

there are patches that changes the dialogue of the commerce helper imp on other sites too.

if that's not what you are after then oh well.
Retarded Jas thought you meant actual NPC dialogues.

@Jose:

You can mod the game to have Spanish text on the interface, but then you'd miss out on all the exciti-

Okay, I can't even PRETEND to mean that..
Just mod the interface, the server never has anything interesting to say anyway.
Old 05/11/2012, 02:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
Kiwi means the Interface dialog messages, like "can't log on to server, service is too fail :<".

@Jose:

You can mod the game to have Spanish text on the interface, but then you'd miss out on all the exciti-

Okay, I can't even PRETEND to mean that..
Just mod the interface, the server never has anything interesting to say anyway.
So, I can mod the games GUI but not the NPC stuff? well I guess it's better than nothing
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2012, 07:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post

I knew what he meant, but what Jose meant was NPC dialogues.