Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Slight problem with pake

Discussion on Slight problem with pake within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Slight problem with pake

Fixxed
Old 02/21/2012, 12:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by z11125666 View Post
It seems when using pake I cant use assault slash does anyone know which file or setting needs to be changed/deleted?
You just need to delete dinput8.dll from the mabinogi folder, and everything will be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2012, 12:52   #3

Stop using mod_honey.dll, and everything will be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2012, 07:28   #4

You gotta' ease up on the raw gold duping, bro. Any more than 500K a minute and the system trips you up and silently disables your combat skills one by one, and then comes over and kicks your dog.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Slight Login Issue, Advice? (9Desciple)
03/22/2010 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I'm currently trying to get my 9desciple working. As of the moment ive got the hefei fix, and did my hosts file correctly as far as i know. And i still seem to be getting "Cannot Connect To Game Server" I can connect normally, without the hefei fix and just the english patch. The order i start things up is; 9Desciple/launcher/cancelpatch/press start. Dunno if the way im launching has something to do with it? or maybe someone could help me find the problem and maybe fix it. ...
Slight problem in 9dragons VN
07/29/2009 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
I "translated" my game by renaming the US 9dragons language script, but I don't see any item description when I hover over them with my cursor. I only see the item name and no stats (damage, def, pockets, stats, etc). Anybody else have this problem? It doesn't seem to be a problem with my game settings as I've gone over the display options and didn't find anything there. Thanks in advance for the help! EDIT: /facepalm nevermind, I thought you simply had to hover over items but you must...
Slight Problem with 2moons..
11/12/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
After figuring out how to bypass gameguard I came across a slight problem. My pack.d04 file in bin 2moons is fucked up. Doesnt have any english letters or numbers for example i tried searching braiken.pre couldnt find. I scroll all the way down and all it is was weird symbols.. I tried reinstalling also the application but I get error that I need to locate succubus.dll. I had it so I put it into bin and still get error? I think succubus.dll has something to do with pack.d04 cuz the game runs...
slight lack of exp from monsters
12/30/2005 - WoW Private Server - 9 Replies
it seems every server i run does not give exp when you kill a monster, you can only get exp from quests. anyone know how to fix this?