Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast/Auto cooker

Discussion on Fast/Auto cooker within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/03/2012, 11:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wow you still don't get it... Of course a exe can be a key logger. But if you had a brain you would realise that this exe has no chance of being one.
Old 02/03/2012, 11:58   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
Wow you still don't get it... Of course a exe can be a key logger. But if you had a brain you would realise that this exe has no chance of being one.
How about you explain why it can't be one?
Old 02/03/2012, 12:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
How about you explain why it can't be one?
The size...
Old 02/03/2012, 14:47   #19

I can make keyloggers smaller than that. I'm not gonna bother though, because I already have one that is smaller
Old 02/03/2012, 18:36   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
The size...
Kid, really, stop talking BS. You're going to get called on it when you talk it.

You may normally deal with **** made with VB or some such tools where the filesize is fluffed out by a lot of unneeded libraries and default files that are included (just open some VB program with Resource Hacker and check how many files are stuffed into it that aren't actually used), but when people write actual keyloggers they're not doing it with introductory tools, they're most often coding that **** in a language that doesn't fluff up the size.

Examples?

That specifically warns against keyloggers over 50KB as being more noticeable to users, which obviously implies that ones under 50KB are better. This statement wouldn't make sense if there weren't any under 50KB. :P

Here's one remote keylogger's FAQ stating the filesize should be around 100KB.

Here's another keylogger, under 100KB.

Even publicly-accessible locally-run IM keyloggers can be under 100KB, there's two listed there (a 50KB and a 95KB).
Old 07/06/2023, 10:18   #21

Ran 2 separate scans and here are the results for flags.
Site: VirusTotal (recommended by this site):
Vendor: TheHacker
Result: Posible_Worm32

Site: MetaDefender
Engine: RocketCyber
Result: Confidence_97

Site: MetaDefender
Engine: Scrutiny
Result: Malware

Not saying this is actually dangerous but that is all that those 2 sites found. I will test it on a virtual machine and see what happens. I probably won't be replying but I figured this issue can be laid to rest finally. For all I know this being such an old file probably doesn't even work anymore since it seems to be older than Windows 10 entirely let alone the current version of the game.

The results are in from my personal tests, this software DOES NOT work anymore. that and the fact that it tried and failed to link to a could server tells me that I will be doing a DEEP scan of my computer. This program is not trustworthy or working anymore so don't waste your time with it people. Jas161 posted a malware/virus and should not be trusted in the future by anybody.