Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fate of Mabi?

Discussion on Fate of Mabi? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fate of Mabi?

I had a very important question to ask.

Now that I have finally recovered since Nexon's last deleting spree (referring to the deletion of Hebona Robe's, Nuadha Set's, and Rosemary Gloves) I'm worried that Nexon will decide to have another deleting party with Caladbolgs and Tyrfings.

Can someone give me an insightful opinion on whether or not Nexon will delete the Caladbolgs and Tyrfings. Some people have told me no, many others have said yes. I'm confused, I just want to get an overall opinion.

I already know that another Ducat exploit exists, or at least some kind of merchant exploit. Caladbolgs and Tyrfings are everywhere, all people have them. I honestly want to know if that's enough ground for Nexon to delete them.

I'm not completely sure about this next statement, but I'm assuming that the duping of Caladbolgs and Tyrfings isn't possible. However, if it is, it's only being done by a certain person or two, because almost every duping method has been patched.
Old 01/26/2012, 23:42   #2

Mabinogi is gone because of retards that don't know what taking it too far is.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/26/2012, 23:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
Mabinogi is gone because of retards that don't know what taking it too far is.
I agree. Not completely though. I don't see anything wrong with modding. Leechers. That's another problem.
Old 01/27/2012, 00:12   #4

Not saying modding and hacking is all bad but some things go too far like the camp kit packet.
Old 01/27/2012, 00:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
Not saying modding and hacking is all bad but some things go too far like the camp kit packet.
Yeah, that was definitely a huge problem, that brought Mabi down. As soon as it was released noobs were rejoicing everywhere.
Old 01/27/2012, 00:26   #6

Not nexon's doing... If they were going to wipe items, they'd make a statement about it.
Old 01/27/2012, 00:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenlyhero View Post
Not nexon's doing... If they were going to wipe items, they'd make a statement about it.
But they never made a statement about the Hebonas, or the Nuadha sets or the rosemary gloves.
Old 01/27/2012, 01:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanamomo View Post
But they never made a statement about the Hebonas, or the Nuadha sets or the rosemary gloves.
Thats what he meant
Old 01/27/2012, 06:12   #9

.....That's what I said. They never made a statement, thus they're not the ones who did it. If they were going to wipe the items, they would announce it. Ugh.

Edit: Yup, what the poster above me said.
Old 01/27/2012, 08:21   #10

Umm yes they did make an announcement about it on there main website Mabinogi web site, it showed how to have them replaced and they said they deleted them because of duping
Old 01/27/2012, 09:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicdarkelf View Post
Umm yes they did make an announcement about it on there main website Mabinogi web site, it showed how to have them replaced and they said they deleted them because of duping
If I recall correctly, they did make an announcements about being lost, however it said nothing about what items or why they were removed, and only included a ticket format to get them back. If you can find the exact post where they say that, please do share.
Old 01/27/2012, 22:18   #12

No, they said items lost because of malicious activity, or in other words, people deleting your ****. This included the forced deletion of items by some external power outside of Nexon... However, I'm still waiting for my ticket to be taken care of.
Old 01/28/2012, 01:02   #13

sorry if this is the wrong one, but i see nothing of nexon saying they deleated anything, what i understand is, that was a rumor spread on the forums, but hey, i dunno i may have the wrong url