Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Requesting Help] Alissa~ A way to enter marriage window? [From Afar]

Discussion on [Requesting Help] Alissa~ A way to enter marriage window? [From Afar] within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Requesting Help] Alissa~ A way to enter marriage window? [From Afar]

Hello, my in game name is Yusuke1995. Some of you may know me. It's true, i use mabi pake. I've tinkered around with mabi pake, and found out you can do some simple shortcuts. EX: Making Parties, Entering a boat, Opening the continent warp menu, etc...

I would like some help either making, or getting info on whether it is even possible to enter the marriage window on mabinogi [From a distance] Even another town? You know. "Propose" Divorce" Enter Wedding" Etc..." I think it would be very useful to be able to enter and actually use this window from afar. I've had my eye on a pretty little lady recently and someday i would like to propose to her out of no where. I've followed the guide for posting about help, i could not find this subject posted anywhere, but it is something i would really like to learn more about, or even get a code/script/allisa (command?) w/e it is that you would call that allisa send function.

Please, if someone could so kindly help me in trying to make this happen, or... at the very least tell me it can not happen :P

It would be appreciated. I will even give you a thanks if you tell me, Honestly, that it is not possible.
Old 01/26/2012, 06:59   #2

What have you done so far in attempting to get this to work?
Old 01/26/2012, 07:13   #3

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
What have you done so far in attempting to get this to work?
I have taken my red action from allisa when i open the marriage window, then i have taken the codes for it into the allisa packet builder, and i've built a packet out of it, works up close. but i need this to work from far away. I have no further knowledge of what to do.
Old 01/27/2012, 04:12   #4

Then there's probably a server check for it and you are unable to do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 20:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Then there's probably a server check for it and you are unable to do it
Hm... Proposing might be out of the question, but what about actual marriage?

Just saying, don't feel like getting married to just scan for stuff.
Old 01/28/2012, 06:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
Hm... Proposing might be out of the question, but what about actual marriage?

Just saying, don't feel like getting married to just scan for stuff.
You should. *Smiles*

Haha, I obtained a funny thought after i re-read your entry two times.

Oh sweetie... "We need to divorce now so i can scan for some divorce packets" Don't worry... "We will get remarried again so i can double check the incoming, and outgoing packets one more time... Which of course in turn would lead to another divorce... Is that ok with you?"

Tags
help allisa marriage pake