Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[requesting help] getting started with pake

Discussion on [requesting help] getting started with pake within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[requesting help] getting started with pake

Hello, i have a horrible problem that has kept me up searching for a way to fix it so since i can't find one il post a request here. I'm completely new to epvp,
and i wanted to get started on using alissa analyser. i know i needed pake for this, so i started looking for one. i first tried to customly add in the bypasses from a guide on a thread, wouldnt even start. then, i tried using MiniDz's "working pake" (r99) and it brought me up to the login screen until i got the "0xe904000e" upon clicking start mabinogi/logging in. after that i tried many other pakes and they all failed. i don't know how to get a working pake to bypass this HS and the 0xe904000e authorization error (like i said happens when i click start mabinogi). any help is much appreciated and id like to start out on working with alissa codes ASAP. If anyone can supply me with a link to a working pake and bypass for the new 2012/2011 HS. I know it sounds like leeching but i have to start somewhere. i thank anyone that can help me in advance.

my computer details: i have windows 7, 32 bit computer, if you want my specs for any information on helping me please send me a pm and i'l respond as soon as i can.
Old 01/19/2012, 06:14   #2

Need help with Pake? Visit this link:

Cheers,
Nogi'le//Togepi
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 10:22   #3

thank you sincerly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
Need help with Pake? Visit this link:

Cheers,
Nogi'le//Togepi
thank you, this worked great. now i can get working on codes and other things involving alissa. your help is much appreciated by me.
Old 01/19/2012, 16:03   #4

A pleasure to help. I will update my Siggy, so keep an eye out for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 19:01   #5

in all honesty i think you're making it too easy for everyone...
everything needed was already on the site, you just needed to search a bit. which makes the typical i-wanna-****-mabi-over-tenfold people mad enough to just stop looking, which in turn works out better for the rest of us
Old 01/19/2012, 19:44   #6

Look, what's this forum for? It's a hack forum, right?

Your argument could be "Yes, it's where people come together to share their own Hacks, Mods, and Exploits." But what happens to a forum like that when the majority of the people who visit can't contribute anything? Nothing. Nothing happens to it: no relevant posts, threads, etc. Sure there's the exceptions, and I greatly thank those who contributed, as I'm sure I've at one pointed at least tested their mods(some I use still now), but they're exceptions.

The majority of the people can't mod and depend on release from individuals; after a while of this, the individuals get tired: they don't want to share files anymore. Why would they? The community doesn't provide anything in exchange. So there's an increase in irrelevant posts, and decrease on the amount of Releases flowing into the forum. Now people are hanging-tight to their Exploits; betrayal and trickery, both followed soon after; as noted by certain individuals.

People see the lack of information, and lose interest, as you stated in your post. So in the end, even the amount of modders for the game decreases, as there are those experienced individuals who simply tire of the game and move on.

That said, I plan to give the tools to those that come searching for them on this forum. Why? It's simply beneficial; to us, and to them. To us? Yes. We need people with at least some experience to pick up the slack when oldies' leave, as well as give a fresh perspective on the modding-scene. To them? Well, that should be obvious.

What I'm getting at is, this forum is based on a collaboration of people, like any other forum. True. But, due to the nature of the forum, that being the expertise needed to develop it, if those with experience leave and there is no one to substitute them, the forum dies. Think of it as what would happen to the world if every infant to young-adult didn't exist. Society would crumble. Sure, at first they're dependant and need taken care of. But when we're old, there needs to be someone to fill in the gap We leave behind.

You could ultimately argue that there’s no reason for the forum to exist after we leave, but then that would just make you sound like a selfish inconsiderate a**hole.

In any case, all I’ve done so far is zip some files you could’ve found around the forum into one and post them. If ever I come around to doing what I actually want to do, I’ll disable the download link, and go about this in a different manner. But for now(the foreseeable future before the weekend), it’s staying like that.

All arguments are accepted provided you actually read what I posted.

Sorry for any trouble caused,

Nogi'le//Togepi

P.S.: Yes, I found some free time to write all this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2012, 20:58   #7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
Look, what's this forum for? It's a hack forum, right?

Your argument could be "Yes, it's where people come together to share their own Hacks, Mods, and Exploits." But what happens to a forum like that when the majority of the people who visit can't contribute anything? Nothing. Nothing happens to it: no relevant posts, threads, etc. Sure there's the exceptions, and I greatly thank those who contributed, as I'm sure I've at one pointed at least tested their mods(some I use still now), but they're exceptions.

The majority of the people can't mod and depend on release from individuals; after a while of this, the individuals get tired: they don't want to share files anymore. Why would they? The community doesn't provide anything in exchange. So there's an increase in irrelevant posts, and decrease on the amount of Releases flowing into the forum. Now people are hanging-tight to their Exploits; betrayal and trickery, both followed soon after; as noted by certain individuals.

People see the lack of information, and lose interest, as you stated in your post. So in the end, even the amount of modders for the game decreases, as there are those experienced individuals who simply tire of the game and move on.

That said, I plan to give the tools to those that come searching for them on this forum. Why? It's simply beneficial; to us, and to them. To us? Yes. We need people with at least some experience to pick up the slack when oldies' leave, as well as give a fresh perspective on the modding-scene. To them? Well, that should be obvious.

What I'm getting at is, this forum is based on a collaboration of people, like any other forum. True. But, due to the nature of the forum, that being the expertise needed to develop it, if those with experience leave and there is no one to substitute them, the forum dies. Think of it as what would happen to the world if every infant to young-adult didn't exist. Society would crumble. Sure, at first they're dependant and need taken care of. But when we're old, there needs to be someone to fill in the gap We leave behind.

You could ultimately argue that there’s no reason for the forum to exist after we leave, but then that would just make you sound like a selfish inconsiderate a**hole.

In any case, all I’ve done so far is zip some files you could’ve found around the forum into one and post them. If ever I come around to doing what I actually want to do, I’ll disable the download link, and go about this in a different manner. But for now(the foreseeable future before the weekend), it’s staying like that.

All arguments are accepted provided you actually read what I posted.

Sorry for any trouble caused,

Nogi'le//Togepi

P.S.: Yes, I found some free time to write all this.
tl;dr Togepi likes to help people because what goes around comes around.

I'm liking you more and more.