Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fun :D

Discussion on Fun :D within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/03/2012, 17:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sounggi View Post
Alwaho or Igorm has personality disorder I think. like that Eric in South Park. "you are leechers!!! it's all your fault!!!" "I never release it to anyone! except my group!!" "omg someone need to direct their anger!!"

no, honestly I don't care what you do. It was a simple thing to say.
nobody wants you in Tarlach
Who HONESTLY cares? I've been in Tarlach since G1, and the only people who REALLY care who's on the server need to get out more. Why sure, there are people I like and dislike on Tarlach, but I don't think they should or should not be there, it just sort of is.
Point being, who gives a ****.
Old 01/03/2012, 18:23   #17

-Chants- Flame thread. Flame thread. Flame thread. ---> >=o <---Miss guided anger.
Old 01/03/2012, 18:30   #18

I have a simple question. What is your motive for creating/improving mods? What Future are you trying to create in this game?
Old 01/03/2012, 19:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Everyone is ****** off... Nexon is ****** off because they have to actually pay attention to the game. I am ****** off because people are still crying over the problem while the problem is being resolved. And the leechers are ****** off that they cant take credit for blackrobing since it has been released by daiisama. Then the regular players are ****** off that they cant play the game. Then some of us, like your, are ****** off because you think it is sickening on how these leechers actually used blackrobing against others. Being ****** off cant be helped, not not, not ever.
Haha, you have a point.