Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request!How to bypass the HS on CN client

Discussion on Request!How to bypass the HS on CN client within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Request!How to bypass the HS on CN client

Recently,HS has been run on mabinogi CN client.Does anyone know how to bypass it.Thanks million!!
Old 12/23/2011, 03:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
= = From YYDZH?
Alright try crackshield 1.1r7 or just give me a email address

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How to make client Bypass Hackshield For Pake?
10/02/2011 - Mabinogi - 18 Replies
Hi, i guess i'll get straight to the point. Basically, How can i edit the client.exe as to make it skip the hackshield? or How do i make a Hackshield Bypass because the client.exe got updated it and i prefer if i learned how to update it myself and dont have toask and beg everytime like a leecher. so can anyone explain as to how to do make client.exe skip hshield or have a link for it? i've either been unlucky to find the link thats useful or just not looking good enough... Any help is...
[Request] Changing BloodySro client into DiamondSro client
09/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to play DiamondSro. But because of my very bad connection (~50kb/s downspeed) I'm not able to download it's client. But i've got the BloodySro client. What do I have to change to make it work for DiamondSro? Is that possible? Greetz