Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rotation Problems

Discussion on Rotation Problems within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rotation Problems

Hey, is it weird that I rotate the opposite direction, such as: up when rotating down, because I'm used to an upside down screen?

in short, every moment of my fantasy life is awkward because i do the reverse directions. too used to the other way around.

pic related if tiamat's ever kicked your ***

and no. i am not having any actual rotational problems. sorry if you were mislead.

edit: plx l2r. there are more to images in this post. :c
Old 09/19/2011, 21:01   #2

Congrats? Its a pointless status tho :P
Old 09/19/2011, 21:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
Congrats? Its a pointless status tho :P
that is irrelevant to my question. in fact, the status has NOTHING to do with the post, other than tiamat's effect.
Old 09/19/2011, 23:39   #4

Pointless... and annoying
Old 09/19/2011, 23:57   #5

To solve your problems stop using pointless received packets.
Old 09/20/2011, 01:27   #6

If your using something like the systems in school use... (Way over protective parents?) Then press CTRL+ALT+(Any arrow key) Should fix it..?
Old 09/20/2011, 05:29   #7

i guess you can't move either, right?
receive packet is useless, others cannot see you having this effect meaning that you do not really turn on the status effect
Use send packet to find the status effect, but no one can have found the opcode yet
Old 09/20/2011, 09:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Pointless... and annoying
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
To solve your problems stop using pointless received packets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billchow24 View Post
i guess you can't move either, right?
receive packet is useless, others cannot see you having this effect meaning that you do not really turn on the status effect
Use send packet to find the status effect, but no one can have found the opcode yet
Please note that the screenshot is just a reference to tiamat's move, and upside down screens to relate(YES! Relate! Not be the same!) to my bad mannerism.
Once more, I find myself rotating the other direction in a normal view. As if I was in the status effect. The question was about the rotation in a normal status, not that one. I rotate the opposite direction. :b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking141 View Post
If your using something like the systems in school use... (Way over protective parents?) Then press CTRL+ALT+(Any arrow key) Should fix it..?
Nah, it's not something with the configuration itself, it's me. I've been too used to reverse scrolling/rotating from a bad mannerism.
Old 09/21/2011, 01:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd View Post
Nah, it's not something with the configuration itself, it's me. I've been too used to reverse scrolling/rotating from a bad mannerism.
If it's "you" don't ask us whats wrong/how to fix "you". How are we supposed to know whats wrong with u z.z
Old 09/21/2011, 01:54   #10

Oh oh! -raises hand- I know! You bonk on his head with a hammer until teh truth comes out!
Old 09/21/2011, 07:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Oh oh! -raises hand- I know! You bonk on his head with a hammer until teh truth comes out!
Or maybe just a lot of blood. Or is that the truth?
Old 09/21/2011, 11:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
If it's "you" don't ask us whats wrong/how to fix "you". How are we supposed to know whats wrong with u z.z
z.z never asked you to fix. should probably read the question before replying more.

edit: In fact, to make it easier for you, IS IT WEIRD. Not can you fix it. Now how to fix it.
Old 09/21/2011, 11:23   #13

No it's not weird. Okay?
Old 09/21/2011, 11:27   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
No it's not weird. Okay?
Durhurhur, okay. Took only a few posts to get an answer. Thank you.
Old 09/22/2011, 17:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd View Post
Durhurhur, okay. Took only a few posts to get an answer. Thank you.
are you using 0000a028 opcode?