Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im returning to mabinogi and have some questions

Discussion on im returning to mabinogi and have some questions within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool im returning to mabinogi and have some questions

1) since im new to the hacking and scripting world i was wondering if hackshield has managed to stop us from using autoIT or is there something better out there for easy botting? if so what is it?

2) iv downloaded bots off here before but never made my own the files that i had came with 2 scripts in order to run both needed to run at the same time i think, to put it into a weirder question im studying general IT and one class is web design is writing scripts in autoIT similar to having to write both html and css in order for it to be any decent?

sorry if im confusing idk how to word the question

3) if i manage to make a few decent bots or auto macro's what site should i upload them on to share? ... ps im poor as **** so any paid membership file sharing sites are a no go for me
Old 08/21/2011, 02:33   #2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja3300 View Post
1) since im new to the hacking and scripting world Can somone please give me link to a botting program i would appreciate it.
Fixed.
Old 08/21/2011, 07:29   #3

so i downloaded auto hotkey and found it to be kinda a pile of **** since it seems to be very basic in its functions ... may go back to good old autoIT and hopefully not suck at it this time..

incidently have they patched that wall hack for barri dungeon yet mind u i can solo it but still nice not having to spend ages going room to room