Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic rant of anger!!!

Discussion on Epic rant of anger!!! within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic rant of anger!!!

Ok Now im pissed this sh*t is getting F*cking Ridiculous, you goddamn ppl and ur mods have pissed me off time and time again but this is just going too far, what the hell possessed you to release this crash mod BS knowing full well that stupid noobs would abuse it? What were you thinking? Did you just wake up and say, "Hey Im going to f*cking kill mabinogi today, sounds like a plan HUURRR DUUR."

<.< You ppl make me sick, now don't get me wrong I like modding just as much as the next guy but what the f*ck happened to the good old fashioned Visual mods? why did u have to go and start hacking sh*t? This is f*cking annoying and this Animation bullsh*t is also getting on my nerves, and yes ive read the forum talking bout the crash mod and its all well and good that ur trying to get nexon to patch it, but just one flaw in your plan <.< ITS F*CKING NEXON! What makes u think that they are gonna do something? Honestly I hope they find a way to drop the ban hammer on each and every person who has used these mods...You know what f*ck Your mods, Ill take my good ol cp reader and be done with it ktkx all you other f*cks coming out with these game killing mods can all bite my shiny metal ass.

And hey if you tards have the time to be coming up with this useless crap, why not try your hand at a private server? Maybe im out of the loop but as far as I know one doesn't even exist hmm sounds like a good idea to me, then you can take your Animods, and your crash mods elsewhere and leave the real game alone for gods sake. You ppl need to be shot.....not everyone that plays mabi uses mods and your ruining the fun for them as well as myself...and if I didnt know that nexon would just ignore it Id post a ticket with pics and such just to bring this to their attention...and just so everyone is clear I have many screens of many players from all across mabi servers using this sh*t I would report you but honestly who would listen? Not nexon thats for sure.

I mean goddam this is just the last straw you went and fked the game congratulations now you can sit in your basement and feel proud of yourself for taking down one of the greatest games ive ever played....Fuck You and Fuck your game killing mods.....Have a nice day, and let the feeble attempts at trolling begin..../EndRant

Old 08/04/2011, 17:29   #2

Lol, that crash mod is stimulating the mabi gamers to start modding. If your so ******, download the *** dam mabipake and the anti crash mod.
Old 08/04/2011, 17:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epvp_God View Post
Lol, that crash mod is stimulating the mabi gamers to start modding. If your so ******, download the *** dam mabipake and the anti crash mod.
I dont need to this crash bs doesnt work on me thanks to what I have that you dont its just ******* me off that my friends keep crashing I cant get a good sm done and all the shops are gone <.<
Old 08/04/2011, 17:32   #4

Also, this thread belongs here
Old 08/04/2011, 17:34   #5

Quote:
Also, this thread belongs here
Maybe it does but its here and unless someone moves it its gonna stay here <.< not that I care either way it just felt good to get that off my chest and pollute the interwebs with mindless useless rage
Old 08/04/2011, 17:35   #6

++These arent gamebreaking mods. I you cant get mabi to work....... lol my ***, post your email and I send you the fix.
Old 08/04/2011, 17:38   #7

Quote:
++These arent gamebreaking mods. I you cant get mabi to work....... lol my ***, post your email and I send you the fix.
Well I can get mabi to work just fine...thats not the issue here and granted they arent gamebreaking mods but ive lost 4-6 friends because of this sh*t <.< the reason I said gamekilling <.<
Old 08/05/2011, 07:57   #8

Quote:
wow this is 1 of the worst game killing mods iv seen yet yesterday i tried loginh on took 1 step and got crash DOCRASH!! well ok... go ch 2...DOCRASH!!!!!..wow....ch3 DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!....WTH!!....ch4....
o looks like no 1 spam crashing ch 4... starts walking 2 a shop...DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH !!.....ok this just bs.... go ch 5....
hay look thars a lota people hear it must be the safe ch...5 min later...DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRAS H!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DO CRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH !!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOC RASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH!!DOCRASH! !
so ya i wold think that this is game brakeing
Old 08/05/2011, 15:33   #9

DOCRASH! Poof~ Ragers disappear. =) Can I get a docrash mod for this forum, pls? Crash peoples' browsers? =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 19:52   #10

Quote:
How could something be anymore literally gamebreaking?

The things you're saying are even more annoying than the people coming here lately to rant over what started spreading from here.
Old 08/06/2011, 20:30   #11

and your stupid for trying to rant to people who dont give two craps.

Tags
crashing, d/c, mabinogi, mods