Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Fastcook still fully functional?

Discussion on Is Fastcook still fully functional? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is Fastcook still fully functional?

Now that fastcook can hook again with the bypass posted here, I went to do some fishing. However, I found out that it doesn't automatically catch fish anymore with 100% success. Can anyone confirm?
Old 07/31/2011, 20:45   #2

How does fastcook relate to fishing, lol.
Old 07/31/2011, 20:54   #3

I kinda wanted 100% auto fishing too...but I guess I can just use pake for that
Old 07/31/2011, 23:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlogic View Post
How does fastcook relate to fishing, lol.
Fastcook has an auto fishing function that automatically skipped over the fishing mini-game.
Old 08/01/2011, 02:48   #5

Auto fish packet gives you instant fail now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to make a Fully Functional Quest
02/22/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Today, we are going to make a quest that does the following: 1. A player talks to a npc and the npc will send them to a map to kill a monster. 2. The map will only allow one person in at a time. 3. Once the player has killed the monster, it will give them a reward. 4. Once the monster is killed, it will teleport you back to cronus. 5. It will then start a quest, so that players can only do the quest once every 12 hours. Things we will be doing:
[Release][ALL GC] Fully functional Kom Injector
04/21/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
GC Kom Injector I have been working on this for about.. 12 hours now? Well here it is. This works for ALL Versions of Grand Chase. Fully functional. I added a playertemplate.kom injection for the sole purpose of dungeon use ONLY. Requires, Unlocker FileHippo.com - Download Free Software
Ox33's SilkMod Fully functional with isro bot 1.63
03/12/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 38 Replies
SilkMod is a Silkroad modification project for making various changes to the game to enhance the game play experience. It is a partially open source project (select source code is being released) that is designed to allow other people to develop plugins to use. As of right now, the development kit is not available, just the usable project itself. Scan Results: http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scanci9. png This project was made to be a standalone project with Silkroad, but...
selling glider key + forum acc fully functional
02/08/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As said above fully usable glider key never used before on retail (used once or twice on private) has clean forum acc and key sites price 25 my price 20 usd