Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How pathetic.. ._.;

Discussion on How pathetic.. ._.; within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/09/2011, 00:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
I sent a message to the administrator of taültunleashed requesting that he obtain proper permission before allowing users to post content. Not sure how much good it'll do, but hey! I tried.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2011, 01:36   #17

Thanks for trying ^^
Old 06/11/2011, 12:18   #18

thats sorta sad,to steal others work to make money? as long as your mods stay on this site for free i doubt anyone be stupid enough to buy it. O.o ones that do..obviously just wasted money on something that was free,so i know your really upset about it,i wouldent blame you to be,but think about this,who is it that make them? you do,so dont stress over it,alot should realize by now that most of the mods are free anyways. :P and this and MM is the only site i trust to download anything to begain with.
Old 06/12/2011, 18:28   #19

DAM! because of these guys, nice people will think twice about sharing ):

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pretty pathetic -.-
09/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
cant believe people actually donating on a emu server lol.
Pathetic
05/03/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
There are so many people using the bot program in python on EVERY server, its hard to tell if there a real person who could report me so annoying not to mention they taking up my vacing space lolz
Some pathetic servers...
04/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
post here some pathetic servers.. who charge people for money dominus-co.tk ( ALSO KNOWN AS CHARMCO ) - wont let people have icons in chat ( whats up with that? ) - at top even says if you want server online to DONATE - gives a site to donate ( btw you must be atleast 18 years old so hope your not registering under 18 years old or that is a violation of the TOS ) - and is binaries dont join this server. its fail
Kinda Pathetic
10/04/2007 - GunZ - 1 Replies
I just discoverd this forum and I must say it's kinda pathetic seeing all these wannebe 'hackers' posting stuff wich they leeched from forums like cheatengine. And especially shwayarcher wich thinks he's some kinda pro because he leeched something and put his own credits under it (and there for hoping people will make him moderator, rofl) and arekares for leeching something (without credits, obviously) and then wrighting in his post that he will delete his topic if people won't thank...