Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone know Mabipake 1.29 password?

Discussion on Does anyone know Mabipake 1.29 password? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/18/2011, 19:18   #16

elite*gold: 240
well I guess that works... not like they have the password :|
Old 05/18/2011, 23:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
Thank you very much!
Old 05/21/2011, 15:30   #18

Post I'm not sure the password

password like as some japanese word
1.ドデカミン
2.どでかみん
3.dodekamin

why not is the ******* words? click
Old 05/22/2011, 19:20   #19

Will be able to file without the password you sent to my EMAIL ,please

Old 05/22/2011, 23:45   #20

howboutno?
Old 05/31/2011, 06:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
howboutno?
Tbstewa... You have already established your uselessness so stop trolling.
Old 05/31/2011, 07:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
Tbstewa... You have already established your uselessness so stop trolling.
My uselessness? I have sat and worked on things for THIS modding community, I have helped everyone with half a brain who has actually READ the boards and came to no conclusion, and have not been thanked one time for the effort I make to help people... This community has hit the ******* and I want it to go back to the way that it was. People who have some amount of brains. People, who, even though knowledge was was scarce was willing to learn. People, who cared about the game and wanted to help with **** rather than when an opportunity to learn came up for someone to learn they took it rather than saying "If you get this working I will be glad to test it." I have made efforts to teach, treat people with respect, and be nice. It don't work like that here. To say I am useless is like saying that playing mabinogi is better than having a REAL life.

To get on the subject of my trolling, yes I troll... because pake is not for public use... I could release it right now if I wanted to and half of you dumbasses wouldn't have the brain capacity to get it to work. So you want to say useless? I say you're a dumbass
Old 05/31/2011, 07:18   #23

Quote:
My uselessness? I have sat and worked on things for THIS modding community, I have helped everyone with half a brain who has actually READ the boards and came to no conclusion, and have not been thanked one time for the effort I make to help people... This community has hit the ******* and I want it to go back to the way that it was. People who have some amount of brains. People, who, even though knowledge was was scarce was willing to learn. People, who cared about the game and wanted to help with **** rather than when an opportunity to learn came up for someone to learn they took it rather than saying "If you get this working I will be glad to test it." I have made efforts to teach, treat people with respect, and be nice. It don't work like that here. To say I am useless is like saying that playing mabinogi is better than having a REAL life.

To get on the subject of my trolling, yes I troll... because pake is not for public use... I could release it right now if I wanted to and half of you dumbasses wouldn't have the brain capacity to get it to work. So you want to say useless? I say you're a dumbass
I was referring to your uselessness on this particular subject. You have made it very apparent that you don't want to share any info on this. I also would like to recognize your usefulness on other subjects, you do help out a lot. I accept your apologies in advance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2011, 09:46   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
I was referring to your uselessness on this particular subject. You have made it very apparent that you don't want to share any info on this. I also would like to recognize your usefulness on other subjects, you do help out a lot. I accept your apologies in advance.
So, he says that he has it, could release it, but the morons in this forum wouldn't know what to do with it.

That makes him useless?

**** it, release it Tb, the QQing of "HOW I USE???" will be epic.
Old 05/31/2011, 23:12   #25

I know this is probably a really stupid question, but what functions does mabipake provide should someone get it working?
Old 06/01/2011, 03:29   #26

it's basically just an injector... it has other features but it allows you to hook pake mods to the client
Old 06/01/2011, 08:01   #27

Quote:
it's basically just an injector... it has other features but it allows you to hook pake mods to the client
I thought it was a injector with a plugin-esque framework for the injected dlls?
Old 06/01/2011, 17:08   #28

well yeah but I am explaining it to people who have no ******* clue what it does... gotta be simple ._.
Old 06/01/2011, 20:04   #29

Either explanation there was fine, I was just wondering. Thanks :P
Old 06/07/2011, 10:47   #30

I know how to get pake to work ..

Back before it was patched, me and a friend spent HOURS hooking it to the client, a few tweaks here and there.. put the files in the right folders, blahblahblah.. TwinTails! But neither of us did Blacksmithing, so it was practically useless for us. We didn't know about Potato or any of that back then. Also yes, Aldeel is back.

HAI!