Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Pet Leveling Bot

Discussion on [Request] Pet Leveling Bot within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Pet Leveling Bot

I have searched and have not found what I'm looking for. I am looking for a bot that controls a pet, log in as, to function in a party finishing off enemies to get all the experience.

Not sure if that made sense to everybody reading. I'll try to explain in more detail. I am trying to level my pets, but having them leech experience from my main when I summon them takes a very long time.

I have two computers, so I can log in two different Mabinogi accounts. One is playing as the dungeon runner and the other is logged in as a pet. A two person party is created with the Finish Rule as 'Anyone in the Party' and EXP sharing Rule as 'All to Finish'. The dungeon runner kills everything, through various means, to put the 'Finish' flag over things. Then the pet finishes everything off getting all the experience.

I can do this manually operating two keyboards and two mice, but it takes more time to do so. Also the finish flag over things don't last long enough for it to work in the harder dungeons where the dungeon runner has to take time to kill a room or mob.

Is there some bot program that will make the pet follow the other party member and only kill the things with finish flags over them? Looting is not required for this, but would be nice if it can be done.

It would really nice if this can be done on an unmodded fresh install of Mabinogi.
Old 02/22/2011, 09:11   #2

Not sure if this could be done with an unmodded client due to the zoom feature which would greatly simplify the task of finding the finishes. If someone were to make this bot they would probably have the zoom out to 3500+ and about as far up as possible as to see the whole room. Following would jut be a matter of clicking on your name at the furthest possible angle to get as close to the player as possible (unless when you click on someones name it would do nothing, I don't know as I never actually left click someones name). As for finding the finishes and following at the same time you would just have priority set for finishes. Also, adding in a loot feature is a matter of copy and paste pretty much. Just so you know, if someone plans on using the ImageSearch.au3/dll it doesn't work on Vista/7 due to an array problem which I haven't cared to try and fix; although I think that's what the AutoIt v3 Interpreter is for.. if you trust Dark - Sora.

To my knowledge, this type of bot has never been requested or made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 17:02   #3

Lol, the array issue is because you're using a 64bit OS, and a 32bit dll. Right click the script, choose "run as x86" or "compile as x86" for it to function.
This works, fact.
I'm using image searching on a 64bit win 7 VM now to do my farming.
I've been wondering what the point of his interpreter is since he released it.
Either the script works in x86, or, if it's an exe, it won't run at all for the compiler either, as he/she would have had to compile it in x64 mode..

Personally, I just flash summon pets when I'm making a kill. You use maybe a few seconds to give the pet a portion of xp.

But if I were going to make this, I'd have it search for your character using words like "Finish it!" and "Follow!" to tell it what to do.

Script searches for those words, and when it finds:

Finish it: It searches for the flashing red finish word. Just the word, not the enemy, or anything else. You'll prolly need a high tolerance on that. Then either have it click said finish, or mouse over and ctrl click it.
It should then check for another finish a couple of times, then go back to follow mode.

Follow: Modify the mend skill so that the range is a minus figure, then make it search for your name, and ctrl click it until it finds the finish bubble trigger.
A minus figure SHOULD make it impossible for it to use the skill on you, or at least make it have to get really close.

I worked out how you could dungeon with it, but, that's pretty much a waste of time, as you could just camp mongooses (It's apparently the correct spelling for the plural.) with a much higher exp/kill rate.

Alternate/lazy version:
Just max the zoom out, and make it search for the word finish. If it doesn't find it after a number of searches, have it rotate the camera.
Use a Y offset to move the cursor below the word finish to ensure you ctrl click the correct one.

I'd just prefer to have more control over it myself.

Easiest way:
Get some friends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 07:40   #4

Thanks for the replies.

I downloaded and tried Dark - Sora's Skill Spammer v1.5. Very nice and well written stand alone bot program. It worked on an unmodded client full screen.

The only thing that would make that bot perfect would be the ability to follow the party leader around and only kill things with finish flags over them.

I wouldn't even know how to thank them properly for such a bot.