Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release/Guide] Bot GUI Shell

Discussion on [Release/Guide] Bot GUI Shell within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 08/16/2011, 09:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
i dont get what this does sum 1 help me
Old 08/18/2011, 01:53   #17

elite*gold: 0
wut wut in the ****

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Shell.dat file editor for gamerserver
10/19/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
Well i found this on a chinese website. I have tested it and it works nicely dont know if anyone needs it or not but if you dont know how to hex edited the Shell.dat file in the gameserver folder then you might want to use this. shell.dat file editor Just download it on the computer or dedicated server that you server is hosted on. Run it and it will ask you for the location of the account folder and gameserver folder. then another screen will open up asking you for the ip and name of...
[Shell Beta Release]AIO V.003
11/04/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
AIO(Shell)Beta Links: Private Online Game Community <-----My site, i can now post it here, because i have a link back :) ShareCash.Org <----- Sign up, you will make 30-60 cents everytime somebody downloads your file :P Type /help ;) remeber this is a beta SHell, meaning the hacks arent working, only for command testing etc,
[Release] Tool to Make your owner shell.dat
09/21/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Hello my friends developers. I wish a Merry Christmas and a Própero New Year to all of you. The Lord Jesus can make all your dreams as the Will of the Father I am releasing this tool for you to make your own shell.dat located inside the folder of Gameserver. This is to peaples that dont know about HexEdit. http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4633/shelldatf v7.jpg
Shell.dat =)
08/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hey everyone xD is there any possibility someone could upload their shell.dat from the database for me?? please not on megaupload. thanks everyone :)
Silkroad Shell Shell
01/16/2006 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
I've found a new Silkroad bot, but the bot is in Chinese/Korean, so we need help to translate it and get it work... Download