Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MabiMessage

Discussion on [Release] MabiMessage within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] MabiMessage

About
This is a handy little tool created by myself and a friend in order to separate the chat messages from Mabinogi into a window which can be place on a different screen or where ever you'd like on your computer as well as holding onto a log of chat messages for when your jumping channels. The tool has grown to add other features such as text to speech (So you can hear those boss spawn messages and your friends talking), Moongate, Rua and Price timers, and an alarm clock (So you can set a mabi time alarm for that part time job or 5:30am transformation).
We welcome any suggestions and feedback.

Boss timer
We are currently trying to create a spawn table from boss spawn times. In order to complete this we need people to use MabiMessage. The more people using MabiMessage the faster we can map the timetable for Boss spawns on the NA Mabinogi server. So help us, use MabiMessage and tell your friends.

Install
To use MabiMessage first download and install and install then download and unzip it anywhere you want.
Note: MabiMessage uses WinPcap and dot Net to listen into msg packets for Mabinogi. Without those it doesn't work.

Screenies
Thanks
40 Users
Old 06/24/2010, 11:00   #2

Can you provide some screenies?
Old 06/24/2010, 12:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Can you provide some screenies?
I've added some screenies. I blurred out the names of the people talking in the users tab since I didn't want to have them visable. But you can see that their coloured to match the user so it was probably pointless to blur my name
Old 06/24/2010, 16:00   #4

link not working
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2010, 22:49   #5

This looks awesome. I will definitely check it out as soon as I can, but is it possible to include seconds in the time stamps too?
Old 06/25/2010, 00:49   #6

I fixed the problem with the link, should work now. As for the time stamps it is possible but why would you want seconds?
Old 06/25/2010, 02:04   #7

This looks alright, but is it possible to use ctrl+f to find a certain thing in your logs? And is it possible to save logs? If these aren't added, please add them, but this looks pretty good and i might try it soon.
Old 06/25/2010, 03:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
This looks alright, but is it possible to use ctrl+f to find a certain thing in your logs? And is it possible to save logs? If these aren't added, please add them, but this looks pretty good and i might try it soon.
It is possible to place a search but at the moment it only hold 50 lines of text, I think we'll up that number if we intend on adding a search. Also We have though about making it save the logs and probably will add it.
Old 06/25/2010, 04:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiTsuki View Post
I fixed the problem with the link, should work now. As for the time stamps it is possible but why would you want seconds?
I really really like accuracy to the second when I look at time stamps, call it a personal quirk, I deal with a lot of time calculations in Excel for work and looking at seconds have been drilled into my head To me, looking at Time Stamps without seconds is like looking at a cat without a tail, it just bugs the back of my mind
Old 06/25/2010, 06:17   #10

Doesn't seems to hook to client. are you suppose to put mabimessage in mabi folder or something?
Old 06/25/2010, 06:18   #11

I like the Idea of adding seconds too, Which would help with logging routine events in mabinogi. Is it possible for this to become out of date with future upgrades to Mabinogi or is it practically* fail safe like Fastcook?

Also whats OS have this been tested on?
Old 06/25/2010, 08:55   #12

Will you make this open source?
Old 06/25/2010, 11:48   #13

We don't have any plans to make it open source and as for upgrades to mabi we do have mabi message update automatically and changes to the client shouldn't affect it since it's not directly hooked into the client like a dll would be.
Old 06/25/2010, 20:32   #14

A Rua timer would be nice
Old 06/26/2010, 03:21   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandattebay0 View Post
A Rua timer would be nice
We're changing the moongate's tab into a timer tab to include the Rua and Price timers.