Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Elf Lag Fix Mod

Discussion on [Guide] Elf Lag Fix Mod within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Elf Lag Fix Mod

IMPORTANT: Upon testing this further, as Kousei and Checkbox stated, this REMOVES elves ability to shoot while running, even though you don't see it. Everyone else sees you stop, point, then fire. BASICALLY, this removes the advantage elves had in the first place, As stated by Kousei (Correct me if I'm wrong) I do believe that the reason it seems to hit more often is that you are used to how human range SoG works, I've expiremented with Elven SoG and it's actually a lot easier to do then human with a little practice and the right timing. Use this with the understanding that this removes the advantage elves have over humans.

Google the programs, I do not supply them.
1. Download OllyDbg
2. Download IDA pro
3. Open Standard.dll in IDA Pro, allow the dll to fully open (At the top, wait for the bar to be blue)
4. Press Alt+T and search IsElf@ICharacter If you can't find that search JUST IsElf
5. You're going to find multiple occasions of this, open OllyDbg and check the address of each one by click the bottom left window and press Ctrl+G in the CPU dump ((Addresses are located on the left)It's the big window that shows up) , highlight anything that shows up that is in GIBBERISH, if it's in plain english you are in the wrong area, and press Ctrl+R, you will eventually get one that has a JE Standard.##### in the references, search until you find the one that is similar to the string set that was in the last tut, this one to be exact
6. Once you find the correct address, scroll up and check where you are going to JMP to, you're going to jump the one that has the same address as the MOV AL,1 located below it, probably around 9 lines (Example: In the string above, MOV AL,1 is at 100DD247, so look for Standard.100DD247 <- That is what you would change to a JMP to Jump to that address, skipping all the lines inbetween it. Right click the area, press View Executable file, right click again and press "View in CPU Dump", or something similar to that. Proceed to change to a JMP
7. After you change to a JMP save your work. Right click on the CPU press Copy to executable, all modifications and save your work.
8. Congrats you just learned how to find and edit it yourself! If you need a more detailed instructions on how to work OllyDbg check Google.
Thanks
17 Users
Old 02/19/2010, 06:21   #2

Thanks so much.

~Logic
Old 02/19/2010, 07:20   #3

Hi mule 8D
Old 02/19/2010, 14:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiChu View Post
Hi mule 8D
'Scuse me?
Old 02/19/2010, 15:18   #5

Very nice, thank you for the follow through ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 16:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawntobishop View Post
Very nice, thank you for the follow through ^^
Of course.
Old 02/19/2010, 20:36   #7

Thank you very much;
Though, I'm having some trouble. <<;
I can't find the address 100DD256

All my address' start with a 7, as well.

donthurtme.
Old 02/19/2010, 21:19   #8

We won't. The people posted in this thread so far aren't total scumbags like most of this community.

You have to press the EMPTY box in the bottom left corner, than Press CTRL + G to search for the address. It will be the first address on the list. I made you a pic. (:

~Logic
Old 02/19/2010, 22:23   #9

We are trying to be a friendlier, more accepting people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 23:32   #10

Oh, I see.
Thanks so much.
Old 02/20/2010, 00:11   #11

im stuck on finding "IsElf@Character"
help me.;;
Old 02/20/2010, 06:23   #12

Sorry guys, I was gonna do a picture thing but I've been at work for the last 11 hours, I didn't get time.

Thanks for helpin out Logic.
Old 02/20/2010, 06:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_O O_o View Post
Thank you very much;
Though, I'm having some trouble. <<;
I can't find the address 100DD256

All my address' start with a 7, as well.

donthurtme.
Same thing happened to me i messed around with it and after Clicking the little button at the top thats a Down arrow with three squares to the right of it i could search and find the address
Old 02/20/2010, 12:40   #14

Lol Why so many jumps when you could've just did 1 jump XD

Also only the top jump is needed as, once that's jumped, the processor cannot access any of the code in between anyways.

Also easier way, just ctrl + n and find iself@icharacter, then look through each one with a call to getcurrentskill above it : )

Or even better, all of this is in the procedure called "isenablemovingaim" : ) ^_^~
Old 02/20/2010, 18:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameEditor View Post
Lol Why so many jumps when you could've just did 1 jump XD

Also only the top jump is needed as, once that's jumped, the processor cannot access any of the code in between anyways.

Also easier way, just ctrl + n and find iself@icharacter, then look through each one with a call to getcurrentskill above it : )

Or even better, all of this is in the procedure called "isenablemovingaim" : ) ^_^~
There is a reason for all of em, trust me.