Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Mabipake

Discussion on [Release] Mabipake within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 10/20/2009, 03:49   #46

elite*gold: 0
Your Speed

Yes Your speed cant be Edited Directly, but monsters speed is based on the server. Just look at it you can adjust there run speed. Not yours as far as I know.
Old 10/20/2009, 08:19   #47

That doesn't seem right. Nothing gets sent that would indicate any possibility of adjusting the speed of mobs. Are you sure this isn't just a clientside change? The mobs may appear to be moving slower/faster on your system but really are moving at their normal speed?
Old 10/20/2009, 20:52   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlylok1 View Post
Yes It can be, and I wouldnt know anything about Underground Mabinogi as I am not appart of any. My Question is Racoon if your so smart and it isnt new News and you knew about it why would you want proof.. It seems to me your the poser.
Well, I want proof that YOU know how to do it. Because you could just have guessed that.

Btw, Im no poser. Im not even skilled that coding.

All I can code is C++, AutoIT, and some other Crap.
I only made it into the UGs because of some of my Bots and due to knowing one of the Moderators there from School.

I only made a few average hacks, the really sweet stuff was made by other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlylok1 View Post
Also I am a leacher that out of 163 Posts has been Thanked 85 times.. yeah sounds like a leacher 2 me.
Yea, it does sound like a leecher.

There are sections where you can get like 200 Thanks just for saying crap.

Example:

And 85 Thanks in 163 Posts isnt anything special.

Anyways, lets stop "fighting" each other, that would just cause more spam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2009, 03:17   #49

Well I know C++, VB Etc.. and alot of it is easy with just hex editing.

I know Auto-It But dont use it, it is more trouble then its worth what I really want to do is decrypt the packets sent and recieved and make a clientless bot.