Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Playing Japanese Mabinogi

Discussion on [Guide] Playing Japanese Mabinogi within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Playing Japanese Mabinogi

Guide to Registering for the japanese Mabinogi

A few things to remember when deciding to join the Japan Mabinogi Server:

- We are not "supposed" to be on this server, North America has its own Mabinogi server.

- Always be respectful towards other english players from Mabinogi Universe, and especially nice to other Native Japanese Players.

- Seeing as you will be playing a game in another language, try to be open minded about the process, we will be glad to help in any way that is reasonable. The quests and NPCs as well as everything else is in Japanese, so be prepared to be confused, lost, and yes you will get frustrated, but remember to ask for help before quitting, and never take out frustration on others it doesn't help anyone.

And with no further ado;

i ) -What!? I need a Nexon account?
ii ) --Where do I register?
iii ) ---Where do I download the client?
iiii ) ----Is there an English Patch!?

i ) -What!? I need a Nexon account?

Yes Mabinogi.jp requires that you register using a Nexon.co.jp account, and for this community I registered an account just for this purpose.

ii ) --Where do I register?

First, Register for Mabinogi JP

Here are pictures of how to do that:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 4.5

Step 5

Step 6

Heres a Video of where to do that:
Congratulations you have registered! Go validate your new account by clicking the link sent to you in your email.

iii ) ---Where do I download the client?

You can download a recent client (yes you will have to patch a little, but it works just fine).

Heres a link:

iiii ) ----Is there an English Patch!?

Not yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2009, 05:06   #2

This post is STOLEN.
Give proper credit or there's gonna be trouble.
Old 06/12/2009, 17:53   #3

#Warned.