Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Re-Release]Working Pake r100

Discussion on [Re-Release]Working Pake r100 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Re-Release]Working Pake r100

As of... *Enter Date of Last Update by Nexon Here* These files do not include a working bypass.

Nothing here for the oldies', sorry guys. Just skip past the DL links for the relevant information.

A stripped down Working Pake. Includes:
-Old HShield Folder
-r100 Client Edited to Skip Update
-MNG
-Alissa
-Agnes
-Data Folder (Basic)
-Few others

If I get enough thanks, I'll actually go and post an Alissa Guide (don't have a clue if there's one out there already, never looked for one). How many thanks? Well, I can't really count at 1am, so just make sure they're enough.

Going to sleep. Will Edit Post when I get some free time tomorrow.

Original Download Link:

WinXP Users Merge with Togepi:

Virus Total will have to wait 'til the weekend, since on my connection it took me over half an hour to upload just 20mb. If anyone wants to do it for me, be my guest.

If anyone wants credits for something included in this .Zip file (And assisted in its creation), PM me and I'll add the username to this post.

Please Redirect any "Beginners" to this post. Tomorrow, I will be editing it to contain more information.

Cheers,
Nogi'le//Togepi
Thanks
60 Users
Old 01/19/2012, 06:09   #2

Please don't post an alissa guide >>.

Also, checked out what you put in the folder... Novichok is not needed. Client.exe isn't needed, either. Client.exe's get patched often through mabi patches, unless you fix them. Again, there's something called crackshield.
Old 01/19/2012, 06:14   #3

State your reason.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/19/2012, 06:17   #4

If this is legit, I'll give you a thanks. Scanning the link now.

I'm not sure who exactly scanned it, possibly could have been me, but when I woke up it still seemed to be uploading. Regardless, there it is, 16/17 sites say its safe.
Old 01/19/2012, 06:19   #5

Scan it for all it's worth.

Oh, and post the Scan if you can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 06:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
State your reason.
Edited my post before I saw yours, but state your reason for what?
Old 01/19/2012, 06:25   #7

Quote:
Scan it for all it's worth.

Oh, and post the Scan if you can.
Can never be too safe with all of the trolls here.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep and post it in the morning.
Old 01/19/2012, 06:28   #8

For not putting up an Alissa Guide.

Also, I admit this could be cleaner. But I didn't bother making it so. It wouldn't really change too much in size, and all I could think about was going to my bed to sleep. Maybe I'll change the link later with a slimmer .zip, but I doubt before this weekend. 40~50mins upload time on 20mb, Really? Not going through that again.

2 Users
Old 01/19/2012, 06:42   #9

Quote:
For not putting up an Alissa Guide.

Also, I admit this could be cleaner. But I didn't bother making it so. It wouldn't really change too much in size, and all I could think about was going to my bed to sleep. Maybe I'll change the link later with a slimmer .zip, but I doubt before this weekend. 40~50mins upload time on 20mb, Really? Not going through that again.

My reason for not putting up an Alissa guide? Cause I guess you could say, I'm one of those people that get bugged when they spent a while learning something by themselves, and then one day it's handed over on a silver platter to the whole epvp community. Though I don't know what you're going to include in an alissa guide. I can say, as long as you don't include packet editing, i guess it's fine. Knowing where to put ID's/OP codes, that's something reasonable to teach.
Old 01/19/2012, 06:49   #10

Define Packet Editing.

Putting ID's/OP codes in the right places is already considered Packet Editing, per my definition.

I was thinking of going as far as discussing Parameter Headers in the guide.

But if I'm feeling Lazy, or don't have much time, I'll do a quick Picture guide of the Basics, such as Form Button Functionalities, and such.

Anyways, going to sleep. I'll read whatever you post later. I'll check back here in about.... 9 hours.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/19/2012, 06:59   #11

Quote:
Define Packet Editing.

Putting ID's/OP codes in the right places is already considered Packet Editing, per my definition.

I was thinking of going as far as discussing Parameter Headers in the guide.

But if I'm feeling Lazy, or don't have much time, I'll do a quick Picture guide of the Basics, such as Form Button Functionalities, and such.

Anyways, going to sleep. I'll read whatever you post later. I'll check back here in about.... 9 hours.
Mk. Well true, you're editing the packet itself, so I guess you can call it packet editing. But editing the packet before it's created, then creating it... if that makes sense, is what I meant. The Unlimited Party Dungeon Text post is an example, though I don't really care about that anymore. Anything else released like that though, would bug me.
Old 01/19/2012, 08:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutn View Post
Mk. Well true, you're editing the packet itself, so I guess you can call it packet editing. But editing the packet before it's created, then creating it... if that makes sense, is what I meant. The Unlimited Party Dungeon Text post is an example, though I don't really care about that anymore. Anything else released like that though, would bug me.
So, you'd be mad if I released a complete packet map detailing all the params for each OP code?
Old 01/19/2012, 09:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiisama View Post
So, you'd be mad if I released a complete packet map detailing all the params for each OP code?
No. I don't think you get what I mean by packet editing either. Pretty late, going to sleep now, i'll reply to any other further comments forwarded to me.
Old 01/19/2012, 09:50   #14

Quote:
State your reason.
What is the ***.log and MNG.ini ?
Old 01/19/2012, 10:05   #15

For some reason it only works for one of my accs.....but when i try to login with my other acc into mabinogi it stops responding............btw how do you use alissa.....i found the ???? but im confused after that
Closed Thread

Tags
alissa, bypass, guide, pake, working