Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Unlimited Party Dungeon Text

Discussion on [Release] Unlimited Party Dungeon Text within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/20/2012, 16:38   #46

elite*gold: 0
well to everyone who said they got banned from this instantly I call major BS. Whoever reported locks/bans from the instant of using this code is full of BS just made a party way past the limit as a test and I'm going to leave it for for 15 mins if I'm not banned you guys where full of **** and just did as i said tried scaring others into not using this code. >> I don't appreciate lies like this.

Edit:Still not banned went well over character limits and didn't recieve a disconnection the moment I went over so if you guys were banned it wasn't this code if you weren't banned then you said it a scare tactic |:< one of the 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] db bot with new text at party match
07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all :) I just edited lolkop's db bot loader for text in party matching "ZSZC Private Server" so you cant get ban for sro-db party leading :) Have fun botting xD All props goes to lolkop =) DL: Censored Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/pl/analisis/28280ea562 c5af4d3dd71b98b5e374bc5f5de7a8d2e05d519712e9777d67 0144-1280240475
unlimited party text mod?
02/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 90 Replies
i seen this today on ruari O-o i never thought of a mod to make party text unlimited o-o
Dungeon Party
08/02/2009 - User Submitted News - 4 Replies
Hallo Kinder. Heute ist der Weltweite release von Dungeon party, scheint ein lustiges game zu sein und kein asia grinder : YouTube - Dungeon Party Trailer #2 (HD) (PC) 1:31 of in-game footage Dungeon Party Free to play- MMOG hauste rein mutt**f***** ;)