Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Audio Swapper

Discussion on [Release] Audio Swapper within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Audio Swapper

Picture Preview:

Laggy Outdated Video Preview:

Download:
[v1.05]

Bugfixes:
Code:
v1.05
    Automatically clears temporary left over files if they couldn't be deleted last run.
    Added a right-click remove function to the playlist box
    Fixed some file IO errors if things weren't perfect
    Canceling saving no longer produces a runtime error
    Minor improvements to logic of functions
    Fixed error with registry key being lowercase
    Added more log events to previously unlogged places
        e.g. after you replace it will tell you when it's done
    Changed the log so recent events are shown on top
        Log also doesn't scroll horizontally now
    Changed the Browse and Add button icons
        Added tooltips for clarity
    Removed horizontal bar and unsized columns on startup
    Prompt doesn't ask you for backup on start up if you deny it once
        Can be fixed by deleting backup.dat in the program folder

v1.04
    Potentially fixed a bug where mp3 files after being put into a playlist would be removed from their original folder.

v1.03
    Fixed a small bug where you couldn't close the form if you didn't load anything.

v1.02
    Now uses the registry to check the game path instead of requiring input from the user.

v1.01
    (Hopefully) Fixed issue with people who don't have Mabinogi installed to the C:\ - This never happened

v1.00
    Initial release | Beta testing.
Here's a current list of features and how to use them:
  • Creates a backup of all mp3's on first run or when backup is not located.
  • Add/Create Playlists
  • Save/Load Playlists
  • Replace/Restore mp3 files
  • Browse for custom music
  • Preview tracks without external program
How to:
  • Backup
On first start, you will get a prompt that asks you if you want to make a backup. When made, this backup is saved to C:\Nexon\Mabinogi\mp3\backup.zip. It simply contains all the mp3 files as they were when you first ran the program. If you ever need to restore them using the Restore function, you will need this file available in that directory.
  • Add
Browse for custom music [See Browse] and select the song you want to replace in the left column, then select the song you want to replace it with in the right. After this, press the "Add" button and it will save them to the bottom list.
  • Browse
The random button in the middle of the two listboxes named "..." is the Browse button. Click it to select a folder with your music in it. This enabled you to select your music so you can create a playlist.
  • Preview
If you forgot what something sounds like and don't feel like opening a media player to listen to it, don't worry. There is a built in module to play the files currently loaded. Simply double-click the name in the listbox to play the file.
  • Create
From above, when you add to the bottom list you are compiling a temporary playlist. You must [Save] this before you can use it to replace though. I may make it to where you don't have to save it in the next version for convenience.
  • Remove
If you find you added something you don't like, you can simply right click on it in the playlist box and press "Remove". Pretty simple isn't it?
  • Save
After you've created a playlist, you can save it to a common .zip format. Pressing the "Save Playlist" button gives you a file save prompt so you can choose where to save it.
  • Load
Just as you can save, you can load. Simply press the "Load Playlist" button and an open file dialog will show up where you can select a zip file. This must have been made with this program since it uses a specific format. Alternatively, you can look inside a packed playlist and find out how to make your own. Loaded playlists will show in the bottom list so you can preview them before-hand.
  • Replace
Does what it says. The "Replace" button moves the loaded playlist into your Mabinogi folder, overwriting the ones already there. This changes the tracks in-game.
  • Restore
If you don't like the files you added or want to restore them for some reason, you can do a sweep restore. Simply press the "Restore" button and say "Yes" to the prompt. The restore should go by itself. Just make sure you didn't delete backup.zip for some reason.

Make sure to leave a review, comments, ideas, etc. I'm currently thinking of adding some Youtube mp3 fetcher in there but that will take some work.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/14/2012, 02:40   #2

Nice release.
Old 01/14/2012, 03:24   #3

Song name? Hardly any of Mabi's original music are songs.
Old 01/14/2012, 03:37   #4

Not something I'll use, as I play with Mabi's music off.

But nice release none the less.
Old 01/14/2012, 16:50   #5

suck
Old 01/14/2012, 20:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yay895 View Post
suck
suck
Old 01/14/2012, 20:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by reimu2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yay895 View Post
suck
suck
It's actually a Very nice release.

So it's eminent when you mention the word "Suck" you're actual referring to other "Personal Tendencies."

Old 01/15/2012, 13:31   #8

You can do this no problem in 10 seconds in the mp3 folder, why do I need this?
Old 01/15/2012, 18:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaxma View Post
You can do this no problem in 10 seconds in the mp3 folder, why do I need this?
Because you can manage playlists and share playlists with people easily. Also keeps track of what you replaced with what and can restore your mp3's should you not like them. It also replaces them for you so you don't have to go rename every file by hand.

Everyone knows how to do this. I just made a shell and added stuff to it. I don't even use this myself, but some people might want to use it so here it is.
Old 01/15/2012, 18:37   #10

Nice, This'll be pretty useful actually :L.
Old 01/16/2012, 19:01   #11

Anyway, still thx for sharing
Old 01/20/2012, 06:24   #12

its nice to restore/change the char voice with other language like Japanese
Closed Thread