Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Client Side Coordinate Teleport Code

Discussion on [Release] Client Side Coordinate Teleport Code within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/18/2012, 22:17   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
Oh well, back to designing bracelets.

And yes, it's a manly Hobby.
**** straight it is! xD
Old 01/18/2012, 22:33   #32

elite*gold: 0
Mesos pliz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Client side bypass 4 muonline all Version
02/27/2013 - General Gaming Releases - 11 Replies
today i was bored... so i made MuOnline Launcher if u dont know difrent BTW launchers and shortcut then just lieve this topic... let hem die slow ^^ Quote: img? PS. i know its screen not a screan ! LOLOLOLOL!!!!111oneoneoen
question : teleport coordinate of map
10/27/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
[Release]Dance Skills.Db + Client Side.
08/03/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 52 Replies
Hello Everyone, i want to release the dance skills, they are really easy to add, i have given you the files that you just have to add to your client, you have to do more work in the ani folder and ini folder in those foldersa i have left the files with data, all you need to do it open the that have ADD at the end of the name copy everything and paste it into your files with saqme name but without ADD... i have added the itemtype.dat and shop.dat, you'll have to do it yourself, so here are the...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.