Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1Click revive.

Discussion on 1Click revive. within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2012, 00:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
i can open my pleione file o-o
Old 01/01/2012, 00:24   #32

Durk
Old 01/01/2012, 00:38   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebob21 View Post
i can open my pleione file o-o
cant open i mean o-o

can any1 help me
Old 01/01/2012, 00:55   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridefulGod View Post
Available > Not Available
Make it > Wait for someone to make it
Old 01/01/2012, 02:05   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsdnd21210 View Post
it's also in MNG btw.
MNG's is broken unless you go through and fix it yourself. And Autores isn't any more convenient than 1 click. i can revive just as fast if not faster than auto. although it does allow you to focus on other things while you revive, rhat is if you cant multi-task.

Quote:
cant open i mean o-o

can any1 help me
What are you trying to open it with?
Old 01/01/2012, 02:37   #36

@Madara1333 waisoleech.. Kidding, don't really know you though I am curious as to what you can do since you did come out of nowhere.

AutoRev: Simple is you have ANY coding experience. I made one that isn't even a pake module.

As for being mad this got released, no, not really. The single fact he's taking credit for it when it's so blatantly obvious he's a leecher is why I said something. Get your facts right leecher (@Bluntmanburn).
Old 01/01/2012, 06:37   #37

im trying to open pleione with notepad
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2012, 11:19   #38

Madara. I only have 1 character in mari and it's name is bypass. i dont know a "danieldog". My main's are in ruairi and i am never on my mari character.
Old 01/01/2012, 11:50   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
@Madara1333 waisoleech.. Kidding, don't really know you though I am curious as to what you can do since you did come out of nowhere.

AutoRev: Simple is you have ANY coding experience. I made one that isn't even a pake module.

As for being mad this got released, no, not really. The single fact he's taking credit for it when it's so blatantly obvious he's a leecher is why I said something. Get your facts right leecher (@Bluntmanburn).
Yes, i usually stick to mabimods since its easier to help people on there as well as get help. although i did have an older account here that i forgot the password to but never posted eitherway do to how most people on here seemed to be unwillling to even attempt to help other. Also i noticed people dont take lightly to 1st time posters on here for whatever the reasoning even IF they are trying to contribute. But anyways since im more active on MM and they dont allow most of the stuff Epvpers does, i keep most to myself and a few friends.

Quote:
im trying to open pleione with notepad
Try downloading and , I use those and to edit my Dlls and Client. opening in note pad will just give you all the coded/compressed Hex Values. Inbox me if you need more help and i can help you from there or Skype since Im not on here a lot
Old 01/01/2012, 11:56   #40

mabimods sucks, and you realise when this method gets leaked I dont see it ever going away...we will live in a world of 1 click. So keep that in mind when you wanna get it patched and leak it like a moron.
Old 01/01/2012, 13:12   #41

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyde View Post
mabimods sucks, and you realise when this method gets leaked I dont see it ever going away...we will live in a world of 1 click. So keep that in mind when you wanna get it patched and leak it like a moron.
There's Already Going to be a roll back just watch but still 1click isnt really hurtful Keep In Mind The Major Mods Autorev, Gm Hide, Duping, That New Mod called Camp_kit w.e Those are the major mods hurting 1click just helps you out but posting it still is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patd8 View Post
Madara. I only have 1 character in mari and it's name is bypass. i dont know a "danieldog". My main's are in ruairi and i am never on my mari character.
Funny dude. You Dont Know danieldog? But Yet You Said The Exact Samething Madara Said Yeah I was There. Matter In Fact i'm Madara friend. "Danieldog" WOULD Most Likely Do SOmthing Like this I Mean Really But it is a 1 in a million And You Probbaly Did Leech Sorry For My Bad Spelling.
Old 01/01/2012, 13:21   #42

Quote:
You have your opinion, I have mine. But if Epvpers were more like Mabimods in terms of support to members, you wouldn't have to worry about "leechers". Despite the guides on this site, most hardly explain and aren't exactly comprehendable to those with less understanding. Although i know there are some who are just too lazy to go through and make something themselves. As for the mod being leaked, if your speaking to me i leaked nothing. Nothing i did was public. As for Pat, I could see this applying to him.

P.S. Considering the form of mod this is and where it is modified at i don't see it being patched, but you'd know that if you knew yourself on where and how this was modified.. Despite Pat's lack of a brain to go ahead and post it but maybe some people won't catch on to what he's even talking about.
Old 01/01/2012, 13:25   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara1333 View Post
You have your opinion, I have mine. But if Epvpers were more like Mabimods in terms of support to members, you wouldn't have to worry about "leechers". Despite the guides on this site, most hardly explain and aren't exactly comprehendable to those with less understanding. Although i know there are some who are just too lazy to go through and make something themselves. As for the mod being leaked, if your speaking to me i leaked nothing. Nothing i did was public. As for Pat, I could see this applying to him.

P.S. Considering the form of mod this is and where it is modified at i don't see it being patched, but you'd know that if you knew yourself on where and how this was modified.. Despite Pat's lack of a brain to go ahead and post it but maybe some people won't catch on to what he's even talking about.
True Some Noobs dont even know what there talking about the code fixes the MNGs They Just SImple Do What i Do When i cant get it working and yes iam a noob :\ I ask For help Yet I Cant Back Up Right Now I m Having the current MNG Log In Fails Not Responding I Dont Know what i m doing wrong But if anyone could help me That Would Be nice But Still The Codes And Edit Dlls. Example Standard.dll Can help u edit. but i havent found anything there yet
Old 01/01/2012, 15:13   #44

I know how its done and yeah don't see it getting patched, was telling the people who do leak stuff not you. I lay low but I know my stuff >_> although every dll edit i attempt to do always fails... pake and data folder are so much easier and funner xD
Old 01/01/2012, 15:22   #45

Quote:
I know how its done and yeah don't see it getting patched, was telling the people who do leak stuff not you. I lay low but I know my stuff >_> although every dll edit i attempt to do always fails... pake and data folder are so much easier and funner xD
xD i figured you weren't talking about me but wanted to make sure just in case and yeah i don't release my stuff to anyone but maybe 2 friends one in which quite mabi so leaving 1... I have failed on countless dll edits as well:x... And yes considering it is in Data I doubt its going to be patched, which is all the more reason why it shouldn't be released cause as stated then everyone in pvp will have it and pvp will be broken.. I love pvp and don't want to see that happen... Oh and inbox me or add me on Skype and maybe we can share our errors on dll editing? I'm looking to further my knowledge on edits and I'm sure we could both get useful information on what we're doing wrong and how to fix it ^^. I find it benefitial to us both, and maybe we could even start up dll edits worked on by the both of us? owo...
Closed Thread