Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Quick Release] Twintail & More

Discussion on [Quick Release] Twintail & More within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Quick Release] Twintail & More

Thanks
11 Users
Old 12/13/2009, 23:50   #2

Judging by Step 4, Twintail = bypass?
Old 12/13/2009, 23:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internetz View Post
Judging by Step 4, Twintail = bypass?
If you were to actually read the steps...
Old 12/14/2009, 01:31   #4

what does twintail do?
Old 12/14/2009, 01:35   #5

Thank you so you dont remove it ^^. I have no reason to use it but for those that Hate nexon more then ido and want to make the telach server crash more then it already does.
Old 12/14/2009, 01:36   #6

Isn't the bypass and twintail itself posted already?
Old 12/14/2009, 01:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiOokami View Post
Isn't the bypass and twintail itself posted already?
There's a link posted from Lemu, but it was removed after they went "read-me"
Old 12/14/2009, 02:19   #8

I think someone posted the link here too
Ah, whatever, makes it easier to find :>
Old 12/14/2009, 02:35   #9

ahh so this is soppose to be a tut

and acualy there is its just not on the first page
Old 12/14/2009, 02:55   #10

wth is twintail ? there are many topics about it but none of them says what it is..
Old 12/14/2009, 02:56   #11

its mods.
Old 12/14/2009, 04:27   #12

How do you think you're contributing here? This has been posted already, it just wasn't stickied.

You think you can look "smart" buy copying **** from elsewhere and just posting it? Stop being a pompous ***.

Step 5
Thank me, or I'll remove it.

No one gives a **** about how many times you've been thanked. You gain credibility by making useful posts. So far, you've done a whole lot of being rude.

Oh, right, I forgot. You followed the directions that were leaked form mabimods senior boards and made a skill.dll, that just about anyone could do. And then you took it down because you were feeling all neglected because people didn't press thanks?

And, I'm sure you're doing this to get the "UG's Attention", am I not mistaken? Let me ask you a question. Do you REALLY believe the UG exists? Surprised no one has mentioned that fact earlier. Do you REALLY think DR is part of it? Have you ever considered that maybe it doesn't exist? That the whole "oh yeah, you might get the UG's attention" was a ploy to get people to release mods? Consider that.

(Heh, I guess I'm a lot more hated now =D)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 06:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
How do you think you're contributing here? This has been posted already, it just wasn't stickied.

You think you can look "smart" buy copying shit from elsewhere and just posting it? Stop being a pompous ass.

Step 5
Thank me, or I'll remove it.

No one gives a damn about how many times you've been thanked. You gain credibility by making useful posts. So far, you've done a whole lot of being rude.

Oh, right, I forgot. You followed the directions that were leaked form mabimods senior boards and made a skill.dll, that just about anyone could do. And then you took it down because you were feeling all neglected because people didn't press thanks?

And, I'm sure you're doing this to get the "UG's Attention", am I not mistaken? Let me ask you a question. Do you REALLY believe the UG exists? Surprised no one has mentioned that fact earlier. Do you REALLY think DR is part of it? Have you ever considered that maybe it doesn't exist? That the whole "oh yeah, you might get the UG's attention" was a ploy to get people to release mods? Consider that.

(Heh, I guess I'm a lot more hated now =D)
Did I say credits go to me? I just said press thanks, and it's on my MU so I myself can find it, so why not post some simple steps. The skill.dll had a little more to it if you look at it, e.g. 100% enchant, which therefore I'm getting paid in NX to help someone with. Though, you can continue saying I never helped, because I don't post in the public. I don't care about "UG's" because they, if they do exist, have the minor things that do nothing besides inflate the economy. Also, I care about how many times I get thanked, because I myself, am against numb nuts like yourself, who do nothing but rant towards accused idiots. Though I must thank you for being a, as you say, pompous ass.

Now, keep your ego in your pants.
Old 12/14/2009, 07:56   #14

Woah, taking things a bit seriously are we?

Twintail was already posted but the instructions weren't specifically for it. It was more focused on Kuku, and the instructions were totally different.

But being arrogant saying thank me, or i'll remove it is just kinda being an *******. Maybe you'd get more thanks just by being nicer.
Old 12/14/2009, 09:41   #15

lol Twintail goes as far back as 2006-2007, made by reDTea for JP servers, following dodekamin trend of auto packeting over dlls injected on the client.

This is where all started loooong loooooooong ago: geocities.jp/mabi_dodekamin/