Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunter Auto-Grinding Macro

Discussion on Hunter Auto-Grinding Macro within the LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lord of the Rings Online category.

Old 11/20/2009, 23:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
Nope, Mod doesn't exist.
Old 10/08/2010, 17:40   #32

Is it able to be banned for using this?
Old 10/01/2013, 19:49   #33

tried out the new lotro pilot...must say its awesome!! Easy few click installation, basically can just leave my char running while im taking a break from grinding out mobs and mining for rez..check it out, its got a free trial too

Im sure you guys wont be dissapointed, those who are looking for a good undetectable bot

youtube video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hunter Macro 3.0.2
01/14/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Sagt mal, gehen eure Macros noch? #showtooltip Zuverlässiger Schuss /use Leerer Düsterbräubecher /castsequence reset=3 Zuverlässiger Schuss(Rang 1), Automatischer Schuss /castrandom Fass!(Rang 1) /cast Blitzschlagatem(Rang 6) und
Auto Key Presser + Auto Ress + macro bot
01/21/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Edit...
Hunter macro?
02/22/2007 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
can somebody write this macro? jump turn 180/turn back in the air : shoot Arcane Shot turn 180/turn back hmm? fast dmg and safe run :D
Amazing Hunter Macro's
09/28/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
While I was scrulling the net for the day I found this awesome site. Made by some very talented hunters, ie not me. =P sorry i don't want to c+p it because I am sure there is more to the main site. http://tkasomething.com/lazyfaq.php
Hunter Grinding 46 - 50 Horde
07/10/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Found this: The area is in Azshara, I play Horde Hunter and only ever saw one Alliance in the 4 levels I was there. The flight path takes you to Valormak, the area I grinded was just South West of here. If you looked at it from the top it looks like a huge bowl. In that area are beasts ranging from 45 - 48 which for a Hunter are really easy to kill, also as a skinner I made 400+ Rugged leather and about 4g in gold without auctions. The mobs are - Thunderhead Hypogryphs and Mosshoof Runners....