Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hobit races

Discussion on Hobit races within the LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lord of the Rings Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hobit races

If you go to the hobit race master and select the hobit that has just won the race, You can get instant credit for it.
Old 03/16/2015, 21:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
well the point is to help me and i learn but you dont

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Races and Classes
03/04/2011 - Archlord - 34 Replies
hiho everybody .. i've made a knight and when i reached lvl 40 i saw all are lvling fast and knight is to very slow with lvling . but i want to get some informations about which class or races is the best ? notice : please just give a opinion . thanks alot all :mofo:
changing races
01/08/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
anyone know how to chang pets races like i want to chang some pets to pally but cant remember how to. I am using item type editor by acme.
Realm all races
08/22/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Wtt realm parts all races on Sylvia for 1 marvel and .....+ offer in PM! Knight:Gauntlets of Aaron skill cast 3% Gauntlets of Excen skill cast 2% Armor of Excen 5% chance to convert 11% of damage Armor of Excen Hp 5% Armor of Excen Defense +11 Greaves of Excen Hp +190 Greaves of Excen xp 3% Sorc:Bracelets of Zwan at speed 11% at rating +19 Garb of Zwan Hp 6% Hp recovery +30
[ASK] How to trade to other races
04/10/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
do u all know this kind of cheat ??? can u teach me plzz share in this thread or PM me if ur interested :)
New classes and races.
03/10/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Ok, this is my first contribution to any site ever, im sry for bad grammar and all that, im from sweden. When looking in the game files i found this: ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_AUGUR = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" -- ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_DRUID = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" -- ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_KNIGHT = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" -- ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_MAGE = "Strength increases physical damage and...