Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS US LOTRO LIFETIME ACCOUNT LVL 85 CAPT & LM ALL EXPAN

Discussion on WTS US LOTRO LIFETIME ACCOUNT LVL 85 CAPT & LM ALL EXPAN within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS US LOTRO LIFETIME ACCOUNT LVL 85 CAPT & LM ALL EXPAN

I have decided that I no longer want to trade the account but I would like to sell it. I recently purchased this lifetime account from someone on this forum. I thought I could get used to playing female characters, but I just can't. There is nothing wrong with this account. I also don't really want a LM. The lifetime account is loaded and I will only be selling for the right price at least $300. I will consider other offers but only for the right price! Please PM me with your offer and I can send you screen shots if you like. I will list the info on the account below.

(1 year)Lifetime Account
Brandywine Server
All expansions
Around 500 gold across all accounts
Lots of other items and goodies on the account

85 (female) Man Loremaster
85 SA weapons
3/6 Moors gear 7 audacity
Historian crafting profession maxed out

85 (female) Man Captain
85 SA weapons
6/6 BG heavy armor (raid ready)
Maxed out armorer

48 (female) Champ

Some other low level alts on the server as well.
Old 03/23/2013, 21:07   #2

1year lifetime accounts dont exist since turbine removed lifetime offer even in 2009. so be careful folks.
Old 03/23/2013, 23:07   #3

Being the previous owner of this account I can confirm it is a young lifetime, but still a lifetime.
Turbine discontinued sales in 2009 (codemasters did early 2010) but since F2P start there were several ways to get one such as pax, contests, etc
Closed Thread