Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lifetime account for sale!!

Discussion on Lifetime account for sale!! within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lifetime account for sale!!

Want to sell 2x Lotro Accounts!! Lifetime Founder account and one Premium!

The first account is a Founders Lifetime account on WIDFOLA a that I have had since beta *all crafting is at the Westfold level* has 2000 TP 26,000 destiny points
1. Has all expansions though Rohan quest pack.

71 Lore-Master/man scholar
65 Lore-Master/man jeweler
61 Burglar/man scholar
52 Champ/man tailor
43 Warden/man metalsmith
42 Hunter/female elf woodworker
25 Runekeeper

The Second one is a Premium Account that is on brandywine server

1. Has all expansions to Mirkwood
65 Captain/female weaponsmith
65 Champ/Dwarf scholar
65 Minstrel/Dwarf woodworker
48 Hunter
33 Runekeeper
28 Warden
26 Burg
*also on this account on creepside there is a Rank 7 Weaver and Rank 6 Defiler*

I only will do these transactions through paypal. May the highest bidder win! I will do a deal if you want both accounts.
To start out the bidding I do want $250 for the founders just because thats what I put into all the expansions since beta. And for the premium account start at $175, again I just want to get my cost of the game and expansions.
Old 03/15/2013, 08:37   #2

lol, mizzan aka lotro seller got banned both here and on epic npc
Old 03/16/2013, 08:57   #3

So says the cheap *** ******* who wants your LOTRO account and offers only 80 bucks for high end accounts on here and ******* AKA Jackson and spends the rest of his time trolling people like a lame *** mother ****** that he is.
Old 03/16/2013, 23:18   #4

You gotta love being banned jondoe lol
Old 03/17/2013, 04:41   #5

oh yes because it only lasts so long until I come back again
Old 03/20/2013, 17:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe34 View Post
So says the cheap *** ******* who wants your LOTRO account and offers only 80 bucks for high end accounts on here and ******* AKA Jackson and spends the rest of his time trolling people like a lame *** mother ****** that he is.
Haha! Are you listening to yourself? What you just said doesnt make any sence.. I am Jacksson from *******, and I can offer anything I want for any account, that doea not mean that the seller have to sell it.
The difference between you and me is that me and my offers are serious.
Old 03/22/2013, 18:49   #7

Yea laugh now I just sold it....so whatever and I got feedback as well and no I did not sell it to a cheap *** clown such as yourself.