Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

500gold sell on Brandywine -private-

Discussion on 500gold sell on Brandywine -private- within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
500gold sell on Brandywine -private-

You are bidding on 500 GOLD for the game

LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE

Server is Brandywine - Price 50,0€ per paypal

Hello,

here I am selling out of my accumulated wealth a little gold. The gold was legally collected here and in addition to the play.

With purchase of gold, please specify the character name with. The meeting place for the transfer will be any in Bree. I will contact you in-game and let them know your arrival.

The usual for such auctions notes and disclaimer:
This offer only the service of raising money is paid, the virtual currency will remain the property of turbine. All the above terms that relate to the computer game "Lord of the Rings" are the intellectual property of turbine and tenure remain through this Buy It Now offer untouched.

contact at :
Old 02/10/2013, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Brandywine Server 4xlevel85 Hunter Rag10 Etten
02/03/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 2 Replies
Guild Wars Trilogy for GG Lotro BrandyWine Server
03/30/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
I WTT my Guild Wars Trilogy for GG in Lotro BrandyWine Server. I have access to 3 expansion. Guild Wars Faction Guild Wars NightFall Guild Wars Phrophecy I Have 1 Lvl 20 (Max) Warrior and 126 plats (1plat =1000 gold) The warrior Toon has a Phoenix pet and other 3 Heros also have a pet
[SUCHE] 500gold
01/08/2011 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
Ich suche 500g auf dem Server Titurion Land Valorian ich biete eine PSC
2x Minecraft Code für 500Gold
12/29/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Wurden in der Beta gekauft. Sonder angebot! bis 22uhr Bei intresse bescheid Sagen!
Darkmoon Faire ~300-500gold/hr with macros!
02/10/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
its about those 2 npcs: Thottbot World of Warcraft: Creature: Professor Thaddeus Paleo Thottbot World of Warcraft: Creature: Lhara what you are going to do is that you buy all the rare stuff out of this vendors, to sell it with a big profit on the ah later. now this strategy is old but im showing you here nice macros that make this ALOT easier, faster and more profitable. note: the macros i show you here are for the english version only. to use this with clients in other languages you need...