Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Lifetime LOTRO account

Discussion on Selling Lifetime LOTRO account within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Lifetime LOTRO account

I have a lifetime account for sale: 66 guard 66 burg 42 hunter 42 RK each character has +50 to all stats (tomes) the account also has 5000 unused turbine points. It may be a founders account I cant remember. serious offers only please, oh yea the account gets 500 free points a month and lots of free quests and ****. I bought it before the game went free to play so its a lifetime VIp. All the characters are very high in their crafting almost perfect except for the latest tier which came out a few months back. There is around 50 - 75 gold on the account, tons of mats for the jeweler and armourer, lots of shared storage and I bought the explorer pack so you get a free mount everytim you make a character (goat) it is a good account I just dont play anymore

i would like over 300 us dollars for it but I have no idea how to collect, I live in Canada if that helps so maybe you can call me and we can work it out.
Old 05/20/2012, 09:35   #2

the account is on silverlode well the 4 characters are anyways
Old 05/23/2012, 07:00   #3

still for sale
Old 05/30/2012, 09:26   #4

Recoveringnerd....I am very interested in your account however I will say that I do not live in canada....so email me and we can work things out! By the way what type of character is your RK? Dwarf? Elf?

Thank you so much!
Old 05/30/2012, 09:43   #5

i just found out the rk only has plus 10 to all stats but one stat the others have plusw 50 to everything so i just burned 4000 points getting the hunter plus 50 to all stats except one so now there is only 1000 tp points i will prolly burn those next month on the last stat tome he needs

and john i sent you a private mail if your still interested just email me back and we can meet in game and you can see the account
Old 06/12/2012, 09:21   #6

Still for sale?